How much could i loose...?

Want2bThin

by 15th September?

Although not marrying until next year, I am going with all 3 of my bridesmaid to try on dresses (we aren't purchasing them - just having some fun!)

How much is possible to loose within that:eek: time?

Hiya - Cambridge reckon that if you are following the ss programme (with no cheating!!) that on average you can lose a stone a month. From my own personal experience and looking at other results on here I would say that a stone a month is achievable.

So if you start in the next 7 days you could potentially lose up to 2 stone by 15th sept.

Have fun trying on the dresses :p.

on ss the average is 1st per month, some people have lost more,some a little less. good luck.

Linda.

A stone a month is very encouraging. I am on my second day of SS and the fast weight loss is what I feel is going to keep me motivated. I just wanted to ask if the amount you lose is dependant on how big or small you are?

TIA

Hey Tia,

It is a bit difficult to give you an answer to that one really simply beacuse everyone is different hence cambridge say average losses are an average of stone a month. Men often tend to lose more quickly than us ladies but saying that there are some women that lose more too - there is a lady TTey who posts on minimins who lost 5 stone in 10 weeks whereas in the same timeframe I lost 2st 12lb which I was overjoyed with as I know I could not achieve that kind of loss on any other coventional diet. As for those that lose less than a stone a month - I'm sure there must be people out there that may have slower than average losses, for whatever reason, but most folks I have seen on minimins who are sticking to SS seem to achieve the stone a month.

Sorry I can't give you a more definitive answer - hopefully the prospect of an average stone a month will be enough to keep you motivated.

Back