Hypothyroid mum says hello !

Hypo-mum

Hello everyone, just joined. I'm single mum of 2 boys & 5 furbabies. Oldest son is 10 & home educated, youngest is 6 & in school. I found this group as i was searching for info & reviews on lipotrim shakes. I also have congenital hypothyroidism :) hellooooooo !!!!!

Welcome Hypo- mum to MiniMins.

Are you thinking of doing Lipotrim?

I will move this thread to the Lipotrim as it will get more attention there and perhaps someone can answer your questions.:)

Hello everyone, just joined. I'm single mum of 2 boys & 5 furbabies. Oldest son is 10 & home educated, youngest is 6 & in school. I found this group as i was searching for info & reviews on lipotrim shakes. I also have congenital hypothyroidism :) hellooooooo !!!!!
Hellooo! I can highly recommend Lipotrim, I lost 3 stone in 3 months with it, however my bad habits and depression made me gain it all back plus a stone more, but now I'm back and I've nearly finished week 6 and I've lost a stone and a half already! It's tough to start with but it's so worth it, best thing you'll ever do and the weight will just fall off xx

I'm not hypothyroid but I have an autoimmune so can understand some of your issues. I'm doing it and it's great, I have done it previously and maintained for 5 years but after having my wee one and struggling with my condition and meds I hope now to tackle my weight and get back to my old weight.

I seem to get varying reviews on how much it is & what the actual plan is too. The chemist id have to go to is out of town as our chemists dont do it. So i wanted more info beforehand which im finding a little hard to come by so worries me a little. Ive done so many 'diets' with slimming world being the only one that worked but still took me around 8mth to lose a stone & set off my anxiety disorder. Any help would be great but just to say hello too x

I seem to get varying reviews on how much it is & what the actual plan is too. The chemist id have to go to is out of town as our chemists dont do it. So i wanted more info beforehand which im finding a little hard to come by so worries me a little. Ive done so many 'diets' with slimming world being the only one that worked but still took me around 8mth to lose a stone & set off my anxiety disorder. Any help would be great but just to say hello too x
There's two products, one for men and one for women. The women's plan is £45/week. There's also the maintenance products but these are for when you've lost weight and you can use them to keep the weight off by replacing some meals with the maintenance products. The plan is simple: you have 3 milkshakes a day (mix each one with 3/4 pint of water) as well as drinking 2+ litres of water. You aren't allowed to eat anything, or drink anything else besides tea (no milk or sugar). The average loss is a stone per month but in the first week you can lose loads due to losing water weight :)

Thank you. What happens when you go to the chemist to sign up? Do they just weight you, ask medical questions & off u go? Im wondering if they will request a blood test for my hypothyroid 1st, i have belonephobia so that aint happening lol x

Thank you. What happens when you go to the chemist to sign up? Do they just weight you, ask medical questions & off u go? Im wondering if they will request a blood test for my hypothyroid 1st, i have belonephobia so that aint happening lol x
They just weigh you, mine didn't even ask medical questions! If they do and you tell them you have it then I don't see why they'd need to do a blood test anyway x

Back