I absolutely definitely will be 9 st 2ibs on 1 July 2017

I find they vary hugely. I am an hourglass (ahem - although you couldn't currently tell....) and I find monsoon stuff fits well but if it fits round my hips in m&s then it's huge around the waist.

my 1st goal is to get in to a 22 lolol then down to 16-18 i feel i looked gopd at that size but my ex made me feel like **** and i well the weight gain is the result should have got rid of him sooner x x

Better today thanks although just could not finish the spag Bol sachet. Previously my favourite but today just bleuurgh. Got a champagne tasting to go to tomorrow for work which should be interesting as can't drink! At least I won't get drunk! How are you doing today Lady?

Oh that's not good - champagne to look at but not taste! Take some sparkling mineral water with you and at least you'll have bubbles too :).

All good here thanks hun - a late start to the day though oops.

Got through the tasting by having a few sips of each glass of champagne and pouring the rest away like a proper professional (never done that before!) - didn't have more than 1 glass in total and a couple of slices of ham. Quite proud of myself!

Whoop whoop. First stone down - . Found yesterday REALLY hard. 3 weeks is about when I usually give in and yesterday all my hunger was back and I did NOT want a shake! When I got in from work, made myself a 2 egg no fat omelette with tiny bit of grilled chicken and 2 thin slices chorizo. It was heavenly but I could have eaten another 5! Followed up with half a mint choc bar so that I didn't go overboard on calories but still got the necessary nutrients (or most of them). Doing ok today (so far) just a leek & pot soup.

Thanks guys. Got loads of work lunches coming up which I can't get out of but planning to just opt for low carb protein options as the least worst alternative. If I can get through the next week I hope I will have broken through this weird 3-4 week itch thing I have going on. I swear it has been harder in the last 2 days than it was in the first week. I soooo want a Chinese takeaway - mmmmm duck pancakes and Szechuan salt and pepper squid with some egg fried rice . Bad news on the dress front, I tried on my Xmas dress to see if I was getting anywhere near and no dice. I swear it is more of a small 16 rather than an 18 Still as a work colleague said today, I shouldn't wear anything tight Xmas day (as I'm planning to indulge) because I could swell up like a balloon and I don't want to burst the seams!

LOL good advice on the dress front - and don't worry, another few weeks and you'll look amazing in it! What about aiming for Easter?

I know what you mean about the 4 week itch thing. Mine hits about 3 months in, but the important thing is to just keep focused on another goal - plus I love before and after stories, imagine there's lots of Cambridge inspired ones on the net.

Read some of the diaries by people who have done well, it always inspires me when i see how well they've done and how I could have done the same if I'd stayed on course xx

^^ Yep I do that look at the photos of people who have lost weight and think... I WANT to be there! lol xxx

Ugh had "tummy troubles" since last night. Had to go out to lunch so had beef carpaccio with salad as a low carb, high protein option. Apparently it took my system by surprise. Have spent all day in the loo :(

^^ Yep I do that look at the photos of people who have lost weight and think... I WANT to be there! lol xxx
Oh I do too! Always stuck between being super motivated and wanting to keep going to get those results and then 5 mins later I am trying to bargain myself into eating something! Arghh!

Back