ProPoints I am going to do it!

Nissi which zumba dvd you you have lol x

Thanks Nissi this is the one i am looking at on e bay they are going for large amounts of money but some are selling them separate so may just try to get the basics and 20 min fast workout and cardio party lol x

Thanks Milliemoo!

I've not had a bad week but I have ate all of my weeklies now (just 2 left for tonight and tomorrow) I have never ate all of my weeklies! :eek:

Scales are showing that I might stay the same but I'm feeling bloated so I'm not sure. Definitely no loss this week.

I don't know what has happened but I have lost my mojo! I'm blaming our weekend away and trying to get to the bottom of what has happened to my "attitude".

I have lost the "slim" vision of myself and I've been hungry all of the time.

The result of that is that I've not made the most sensible of choices and hence the using of all my weeklies. I have been pointing everything though so that's a bit of a positive.

DF hurt his back on Saturday and has been laid up since so I've been running around looking after him and cooking up a storm to "treat him" and I've succumbed to some of those treats. I've been at home these last two days too so I think that hasn't helped the hungry feeling as work always keeps my mind off food.

Something else crossed my mind today too. I'm now almost at the weight I was when I met DF too, which was the lightest I had been for years and years. Maybe a bit of complacency has crept in and I'm happy at this weight? I'm not really and want to be much, much lighter but I can't help but feel that this might be at the root of the loss of the vision and the mojo.

I need some motivation again!

On another note, I had two jars of Sharwoods sauces in the cupboard. One for kung po and the other for cantonese curry. I pointed them both and when combined with 2 breasts of chicken per jar the kung po works out at a whopping 21pp per serving and the cantonese curry is only 7pp per serving. Needless to say I chose the curry! I've started using brown rice too cos it's "healthier" but I've found that I actually prefer it to white rice. Kind of reminds me of fried rice from the chinese :)

Thanks Nissi! I think I might have found a new mini goal... If I lose another 6lb then my BMI will fall out of the obese category and into the overweight bracket.

I hate the term obese so I really would like to get out of that category. That should keep me focused for this incoming week.

My summer holidays are in August so I should get a vision of myself looking fab as opposed to flab beside the pool too to spur me on :flirt2:

Thanks Nissi! yes, let's do this together and get out of that awful Obese bracket!

I have had such a busy week and wasn't able to get on here. I felt guilty about that as you've been a great support to me.

I stayed the same last Wednesday at WI which was ok, I had used all of my weeklies so I didn't expect to lose anything.

I came out of the class all motivated and I was going to be ultra good and I was... until Sunday morning.

My dad asked me to host a surprise birthday party for my mum on Saturday night (the surprise was that I was hosting it, she knew all about it :giggle:). I was very good and cooked a variety of dishes and made sure that there was something low points for me. I didn't even have a slice of the cake!

Sunday morning, however, we didn't get up until lunch time so while I'm waiting on my soup warming in the microwave I polished off a bowl of pitta snacks with a sour cream and chive dip! I also cut myself three (thick) slices of home made bread to have with the soup. When I counted that all up it came to about 30pp! 30 minutes of no control and I had polished off a day's allowance! We went out for tea so I just had the chicken bang bang with oriental salad and tried to not eat the peanut and mayo dips.

My mum's birthday is actually on Wednesday (29th February so she's a leap year baby) so when I was down visiting them yesterday as usual we had to have a special tea so we had chorizo chicken (chicken roasted with tobacco onions, cheese and chorizo) with chippy chips! I only had a small portion of the chips though but still disappointed as this wasn't on the plan!

So there we go, WI tomorrow again and I've about 18-20 weekly points left which is so not what I thought I would do when I left class last Wednesday. :eek: A sneaky WI at home shows a loss of about 1.5lb which is good but not great considering I've only lost 2lb in total in February.

But anyway.. I am still seeing a difference in my clothes. I had to go down a hole in my belt and will have to get new holes punched now as there's no holes left.

Partygoers on Saturday night hadn't seen me for a long time and all were commenting on my new appearance so I'm still trying to keep focused and still determined to see this through.

x

Hi nissi and jillz was wondering were you both had been, nissi hope the sun shining we are coming on monday,was sorry to hear about your friend in the hospice,jillz you will soon get back on track, i had a strange week sts last week had party over weekend for my grandaughter as she will be 10 while we are in cyprus and had 2 /3 helpings of cheesecake, not looking forward to weigh in, think i will only get weighed at the end of the week as it will be last time for 8 weeks.I am taking laptop so will still be posting while away lol x

Well!

Talk about a reality check!

Here I've been all of February, somewhat content that I'm now wearing smaller clothes and getting loads of compliments so I think I've become a little complacent, meaning I haven't been trying as hard as I used to and therefore haven't lost as much weight as I did in previous months but not really worrying because I'm still getting loads of compliments and wearing the smaller clothes... I'll call this my complacency circle (not quite vicious yet :giggle:)

But today...

I had to attend a video conference at work, now I attend these regularly but today the screen showed all of the attendees so I could see myself on TV :eek:

Now I'm sitting beside my lovely, slim colleague and I look massive beside her! :eek: I don't look like I've lost any weight! I can see quite clearly now why I'm still in the obese category. I know the camera adds 10 pounds but to semi-quote Chandler from Friends "how many cameras are on me?!?!?"

This is the shock that I have needed to get myself back on track and break that complacency circle.

I know that I've ate junk food for some meals and starving myself at other times to accomodate that and it's just not working for me.

So I'm considering myself slapped on the wrist and I'm ready for WI tonight! Tomorrow is a new month and I'm going to lose that half stone and get out of that obese bracket.

Note to self: Must do that video conference thing more often!

Good on you jillz you can do it i think we all become complacent and a good sharp shock is what we all need to get us motivated again lol x

Thanks boofle! Yeah definitely think complacency can creep in if we're not on our guard :)

0.5lb off today which is ok considering everything. Definitely onwards and downwards as they say!

Oh I know what you mean about the hairdresser's mirror! I am usually glad that I'm covered by a huge black gown and can't see my spare tyres... but the gown has to come off eventually lol

Hi Jillz, good on you for fighting to break out of the complacency circle :eek:) Here's to a better week this week for us both x

Right! There's a half pound that I've been battling with for 4 weeks now. Half pound on, half pound off and this week it's back on again so it's back to basics for me!

My leader wants me to show her my diary next week so that she can see where I might be going wrong.

Last week I didn't go over my points but I only had 10 weekly points left. Also it was TOTM on WI day so that probably didn't help.

So even more than before I'm convinced that I can't eat my weekly points.

This is day 1 for me and because I have to report everything I've been ultra good. One problem I'm seeing already though is the long fast between my lunch at 1.30pm and my dinner at 8.45pm. So I had 4pp for breakfast (all bran, banana and skimmed milk), 4pp (WW tomato soup, 2 ryvita thins) and 14pp for dinner (chicken chorizo stir fry).

I'm sitting down now to a cup of coffee and a WW bar (2pp) and I've still got 4pp left for the day. I know I should eat them but I'm not hungry. What's the point in eating just because I have to?

Tomorrow is going to be another long day where I won't be home before about 9.30pm as I'm heading to the Belfast office with work.

Back