I am very scared !

hope you get you're appointment soon, thinking of you:D

Hope your mums results are good ones Coljack.......give her my best wishes.

hugs xxx

Thank you, and my best wishes and all fingers crossed for you too..

I mis-heard her and it's friday she gets the results...

Isn't waiting the hardest part..? at least when you know one way or the other you can deal with it

Thank you, and my best wishes and all fingers crossed for you too..

I mis-heard her and it's friday she gets the results...

Isn't waiting the hardest part..? at least when you know one way or the other you can deal with it

That is the truth. Once you know what is going on you can just get on with it.

Will be thinking of your mum on Friday.

If it isn't too personal a question Coljack, how old is she ?

Just checking in to see how it was going Tilly. :)

Still waiting............

Will keep everything crossed for good news.

Mum's results are in.. it is bad news.. :(

going in in 2 weeks!!!!! to have it removed and then radiotherapy....

hope it's better news for you fillymum

Really, really, really sorry to hear that. Lots of hugs are on their way. Look after your mum, but make sure you take care of yourself as well x

So sorry Coljack.

My thoughts are with you all. It is a dreadful time for everyone concerned.

Just try and hold on to how good to days treatments are. They are fantastic now and she will be in good hands. Most people diagnosed and operated on these days do really well.

Please give her another hug from me.

I hope you got my PM.

hugs xxxxx

So sorry to hear the news about your mum ColJack

Just try and hold on to how good to days treatments are. They are fantastic now and she will be in good hands. Most people diagnosed and operated on these days do really well.

Please give her another hug from me.

I hope you got my PM.

hugs xxxxx

I can only echo what Sue says. My thoughts are with you and your family ColJack. And with anyone else living in the shadow of this cruel, indiscriminate disease.

Oh ColJack, I'm so sorry to hear the news about your Mum. Thinking of you all xx

Massive hugs for all who need them. I had to be tested recently for bowel cancer just after getting the all clear from an abnormal smear so I understand how hard these times are. My thoughts are with you all and your relatives xxxxxx

Just read this thread and would like to add my best wishes to you Fillymum and say that I'm so sorry to hear about your mum Coljack. I will keep everything crossed for you all that everything will turn out ok. Love and hugs xhugxhugxhugx

I didn't want to read and run. Big hugs and positive vibes for everybody who needs them. I had a scare a while back with my eyes, one of them kept glowing gold in photos and I worked myself up over it so much I couldn't believe it when the optometrists said it was a squint. Easier said than done not worrying but I hope everything ends up ok. Xxxxxxx

Hi Sue,

I'm so pleased (but not surprised) that you have received so many really lively posts of support here. Sorry for my lateness but I have only just seen this.

I can only echo what so many others before have said that I'm thinking of you at what must be a very anxious time for you and your family. Whilst the most likely cause of this is infective/inflammatory, I am really pleased that they are taking it seriously because they cannot know what the cause is without a biopsy.

If you haven't heard from them about a date by monday lunchtime, I would start chasing things up to make sure that the referral has gone, been received etc so that there are no additional delays from admin processes.

I am thinking of you and your family and sending big hugs from here.

Gail x

Hi Sue,

I can only echo what so many others before have said that I'm thinking of you at what must be a very anxious time for you and your family. Whilst the most likely cause of this is infective/inflammatory, I am really pleased that they are taking it seriously because they cannot know what the cause is without a biopsy.

If you haven't heard from them about a date by monday lunchtime, I would start chasing things up to make sure that the referral has gone, been received etc so that there are no additional delays from admin processes.

I am thinking of you and your family and sending big hugs from here.

Gail x

Thanks Gail. I fully intend to ring on Monday one reason is I am not sure the doc. has got the procedure right. He told me to go to the desk and tell them........I did that and they said the hospital would ring me. I have lots of experience of the procedures and it has never happened this way before. Probably just me being paranoid.

We are both o.k. with it at present and trying to just keep busy, laugh a lot, enjoy what we are doing and not dwell on the situation.

I haven't told anyone in the family apart from sister Gill. There is no point in them worrying about it when they are so far away and when we have no idea if it is anything worth worrying about.

Back