I can do this!!

Just getting ready for a walk, first one in seven days. Think I'm going to have to just go myself in future rather than waiting rounding for a time or day that suits my sister.
its a lovely day so will def do 3 miles, possibly more.

Lunch was delish.
Hope everyone is having a good day.

I know it's only the first week of lent but so far haven't wanted or craved anything, it's like because lent is separate to a diet, I don't feel deprived. I just know I don't eat them for the next 6weeks. Hopefully it will last.

I suppose it's sort of the same as this diet. I can't have it today but I can have it tomorrow (or in 6 weeks) It's only when you introduce NEVER that I have a problem.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I suppose it's sort of the same as this diet. I can't have it today but I can have it tomorrow (or in 6 weeks) It's only when you introduce NEVER that I have a problem.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I agree with that! When you have 8 stone to lose, 'for now' may almost be the same as 'never'.

Karma, your food for today sounds good, don't like Salmon, but the rest sounds good lol.

Thanks Marie,
I absolutely love salmon, except smoked salmon. Like al fish actually.
How has ur day gone so far.

I just posted on my diary, its been great, another DD down and it seems really ok up to now.

Have you ssen the weather forecast for next week? Its gonna be great. Plenty of walking for you?

Yeah supposed to be warmer than the med they said on BBC last night.

I'm in Ireland though so will prob be slightly cooler, my family will be over there for a few days at a wedding(my parents are English) so they will get the sun anyhow.

DD today and on the menu will be
2portions of soup 200kcal
egg white omelette with the usual 135kcal
Skimmed milk 50kcal
not sure what else, maybe piece of fruit

weigh in tomorrow, hoping for 2pounds, but we shall see, I had a good weight loss last week

yesterday I had three buns. Boyfriend bought them and said that since I've given up everything else, sure why not have them. Was planning on havin no sugar for the day but hey ho.

Yeah Im in North East England so we are usually a few degrees cooler than what the national forecast will say. But it'll still be mild tho. Don't know about today like, its freezing here.

What kind of soup did you have Karma, Im looking for soup inspiration as its great on a DD day.

Well I should make it myself but I buy the fresh soup from Aldi, chicken and veg is my favourite, it's not in a carton, but a plastic container. It is yum. 400g is 200kcal.

ooh I'll have to pop in and have a look at that, I go in Aldi for my prawns. There is a lush butternut one in ASDA but its such a pain in the arse to get to I begrudge going all the way there just for soup. But the butternut one in Tesco is not cutting it, its too sweet.

Oh def try it so, presume they have it in England, there is chicken and veg, creamy chicken, and tomato and basil.

Let me know what you think if it.

Back