i did it, im now a weight watchers member

:) good luck for weigh in tonight ive got my fingers crossed for you x x :)

Evening

Hope you have had a good result xx

hi everyone, im pleased to report that i had a great result, i lost three pounds. very very happy. mum lost 2 and shes just as happy.

well done to you both keep up the good work x x :)

Hey! Welcome and well done! That's great. Good luck on your weight loss journey, we're all here to help and support! xx

Well done :) fab loss have another great week x

thank you everyone. my sons computer has had problems this week and we took it into the shop to get it fixed yesterday so i dont have internet access at the moment at home. im just visiting my friend and shes letting me use hers. hopeing to get his computer back in the middle of the week though. why do people create these viruses, it doesnt get them anywhere, it just means that we end up having to pay shops to fix them, maybe thats the reason though, to create customers for shops lol

hope you get it fixed soon and have a nice weekend x x

Hey Meena! Sorry for not visiting earlier. Well done on your loss so far and good luck for week 2. I hope you get your computer fixed soon. Viruses are such a nightmare. Take care and have a good day tomorrow. xx

hello everyone. thank you for your messages. we got the computer back today, the virus wasnt as bad as we thought it was going to be but it still cost money we can ill afford to fix. still its all done now and ive just managed to get my son off so i can get onto it for a bit.

week two has been good so far, i have found that the children are enjoying eating healthier meals with me. the leader was talking about a book that they sell for parents and how it is our bad eating habits that often go to cause problems for our children as they get older. i guess thats right because it is us who teach them what an acceptable and good diet is, if we overeat they think it is ok just as if we smoke it is teaching them to smoke.

i got a monthly pass last week so have been looking a bit at the esource on the weight watchers website, it looks good but because weve been without the computer ive not had much chance to explore it all. does anyone else use it.

mum and i are both looking forward to the class tomorrow with our fingers crossed.

Hey. Glad your computer is all fixed. Enjoy exploring Esource i've never been on it myself. Good luck to you and your Mum tomorrow. Hope it's a good one. xx

wow i cant believe it, i lost another 2 pounds this week. i must be doing something right even though i keep thinking im eating too much.

well done hun, keep up the good work. x

Well done on your loss my dear you are doing really well. Keep it up x x x

wow i cant believe it, i lost another 2 pounds this week. i must be doing something right even though i keep thinking im eating too much.
:angel09: well done you on your weightloss keep up the good work :grouphugg:

thanks everyone, im very happy and motivated. my leader warned me that i shouldnt expect to have such a good loss every week but im hoping i manage to get my first silver seven next week.

been running round mad today getting things done. i hope you all have a good weekend and may be not as busy as mine will be.

Back