I Got A New Haircut!!! :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So i took the plunge, and here i am with me new hair cut!

I've had about 4inches chopped off :eek:

But ..... i absolutly love it!!! My hair had gotten so thin as it fell out when i finished LT last time but now it feels much thicker and i loves it :)

So glad i was brave and did it! :giggle:

Attachments

• SDC11966.jpg
    SDC11966.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 117
  • SDC11968.jpg
    SDC11968.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 107
Wow hun you look incredible it really really suits you!

swit swoo.. very nice... did you change colour too?

swit swoo.. very nice... did you change colour too?

No. Its just the underneath was quite dark and cuz ive had 4inches off its taken the dark out. :) Its blonde but for some reason the pics on here make the colour look weird lol

Ooh, very nice!!

I'm thinking off chopping all of mine off when I finish as I know how thin it'll get when I come off LT.

Hannah

Just take the plunge han! I decided about 2 hours before i was due my cut i was guna go shorter! :giggle:

Looks good I like it.
I like short hair but it always looks good if you are slimmer. I can't have short hair because my husband has a thing for long hair he would not speak to me for a week because I had it trimmed a few months back lmao.

I have always had my hair long anyways. He thinks I don't cut it for him but I would not anyways :D

Nice cut I like it.

Yay, you did it! It looks lovely - really suits you!x

It really suits you as it shows off your lovely shaped face.

You look lovely babes -it really suits you. It's amazing what a new haircut can do isn't it? Makes us feel so much better. LOVELY!!

its really lovely Tanya, wish i had the courage to do it! really suits you ;)

Well done on your loss Tanya, and loving the hair cut, it suites you very well.

looking good, really suits you

Ah thanks lovelies :)

My hairdresser asked me about 5 times, ok are you ready? are you sure? cuz she knwos how fussy i am with my hair lol

Hey stranger!
Ive been doing good! Lost over 7st in total now and am thinking of refeeding on the 26th but if not then refeeding on the 2nd for definate! Hopefully ill only have around 10lbs to lose ... got any tips?! LOL

Thats fab youve lost 7lbs on yer own - i can imagine it being alot harder but afterall we all cant live on LT forever can we :( lol xxx

Back