fruit and WW yogurt 1

Tesco late morning
value egg mayo sarnie 13!!!!!!

Lunch
Fish Pie & Veg 7

Total so far 21

iaimtobethin said:
Hello Darling!

Yup its me again - i cant stick to anything this year for longer than 3 days and i'm bigger than ever before. I like your top in your avatar (fave colour) - do you have a head - lol!. How are you doing with WW - no stats for you?

x

I always use my iPod so never got round to doing stats,lol yes I have a head,hate myself in pics tho! Thanks about my top,it's a lot looser on me now then it was!
All going well with WW,though I mainly do simply filling,hurt my back last week so am just eating..no pointing etc,didn't fancy the extra worry! Have lost 3 stone altogether.Welcome back,hope you can stick with it as it does work :0)

I always use my iPod so never got round to doing stats,lol yes I have a head,hate myself in pics tho! Thanks about my top,it's a lot looser on me now then it was!
All going well with WW,though I mainly do simply filling,hurt my back last week so am just eating..no pointing etc,didn't fancy the extra worry! Have lost 3 stone altogether.Welcome back,hope you can stick with it as it does work :0)

Gosh, sorry to hear about your back. 3 stone though - wow! What a difference, that must feel great.
x

ARGHHH! So today i can decide yet again what diet to follow. so am doing all 3. Dukan, Weight Watchers and Slimming World!

Friday 14 September 2012

Breakfast
100g Salmon Fillet
150g Bacon
3 eggs
1 laughing cow Extra Light
50g Pork Fillet.
All made into an omellete.

Lunch
60g Bacon and 200g Chicken & onion Stir fry

iaimtobethin said:
Gosh, sorry to hear about your back. 3 stone though - wow! What a difference, that must feel great.
x

Thanks,can't believe the weight loss tbh,it feels like time has flown by! The loss is a great feeling though!As to my back,I'm just taking things easy :0)

Thanks,can't believe the weight loss tbh,it feels like time has flown by! The loss is a great feeling though!As to my back,I'm just taking things easy :0)

3 stone loss must feel just fab- hope to write about it myself one day.

Erm all three do not work together - and as usual fell of wagon AGAIN at weekend. Was DD2 7th birthday yesterday so we ate out and had cake :-( Today i have been sticking to Dukan again but find it difficult to come up with new recipies, despite a good range in the book and on the lovely minimins forum. I am utterly stuck and so ruddy fed up being so big.

All the best to u - so close to target - Happy Days!
x

iaimtobethin said:
3 stone loss must feel just fab- hope to write about it myself one day.

Erm all three do not work together - and as usual fell of wagon AGAIN at weekend. Was DD2 7th birthday yesterday so we ate out and had cake :-( Today i have been sticking to Dukan again but find it difficult to come up with new recipies, despite a good range in the book and on the lovely minimins forum. I am utterly stuck and so ruddy fed up being so big.

All the best to u - so close to target - Happy Days!
x

It is a great feeling thanks hun,you can get there as well..just got to stay strong.What diet works best for you? Maybe find what suits you best and take it from there :0)

Yay Bull Dog - u have a face!

Been following Dukan since Tuesday and have lost 6 pounds so far.

I would love to have the motivation just to fit in my size 16 clothes from last winter. Think hubby is fed up with me keep coming home with new clothes that only fit for a week.

Going on a proper holiday next July so maybe that can be motivation to get to 11 stone. Im crap though, ill start panicking in March that i need to loose 5 stone by tomorrow.

Hows your back now. x

Not really feeling "It" But everyday i start a new diet, hey every hour. For for the next couple of hours i'm following WW Pro Points. Will take an hour at a time.

Wednesday 7 November 2012 - 32 PP

Breakfast 9!

2 Egg Omellete 4
Onions, mushrooms
100g pots 2
2 WW sausages 3

Lunch 8
Ham & Salad Wrap 4
Velvet Crunch 2
Skips 2

8 Kids Oven Chips 2
Apple 0

Dinner 9
200g pots 4
Quorn Fillet 3
1 ww Sausages
Loadsa Veg
20g Bisto Best 2?

26 so far
Total So far

Last edited:
Back, rusty and cant find my WW stuff so might have to rejoin to get a new pack.

Guessing 29 Propoints, 49 extra ones for the week

Monday 20 May 2013

Breakfast
none

Lunch 6
left over brocolo, cauli, carrots, onion, courgette, pepper, beansprouts 0
135g cooked potatoes 3
2 WW sausages 3
Veg stock cube to season

Dinner 8
50g rice 5
2 ww sausages 3
Loadsa veg
cajun spice
Dinner was vile and i only ate the sausages.

4 x penguins 8 - i dont think this is correct, but untill i find out it is :p

Snacks
pack of fruit mentos
ends of 2 ready to bake baquettes with marg
10g catherdral city lf cheese
2 x ww bread (1PP each)
1 tbsp LF salad cream
5 slices basics ham 37 cals
2 Crackbread
1 laugh cow xl
apple
ww yogurt