I have lost 3st 4.5lbs in 7 weeks

amazing weight loss honey .... good on you!

Thankyou sooo much Lisa you will kill it!!!!! just live every day one by one and be strong im in the 14st catergory now wow thats been a long time coming ...lol how you getting on with your first week? whats your fav shakes/soups? x

I love this weightt plan and am spreading my joy with everyone , please stick it out it works my total loss today is 6stone since December the rest i lost slowly with SW I am now size 14-16 from size 26 i feel i have been given another chance when i started i had to loose 10 stone now i only got 4 left ...bring it on :8855::):D;)

thats amazin i am a size 12 and want to get to a size 10 it seems so far away for me to get there i am 11.11 and i want to get to 9st you have done so well x

day 1 today of my restart and i go on holiday in 7 wks, this has just given me so much inspiration to just go for it. you have doen brilliant! keep it up xx

thats amazin i am a size 12 and want to get to a size 10 it seems so far away for me to get there i am 11.11 and i want to get to 9st you have done so well x

you are sooo close you only have one dress size to loose if i was where u are i would be walking around naked!!! ....lol when your sooo close to target like u it is easier to loose yr head and fall off track please give it 100% and have thats conversation with your brain you will do this and hit the 9st marker have you started properly and how u getting on?

you are sooo close you only have one dress size to loose if i was where u are i would be walking around naked!!! ....lol when your sooo close to target like u it is easier to loose yr head and fall off track please give it 100% and have thats conversation with your brain you will do this and hit the 9st marker have you started properly and how u getting on?

im having slim-fast milkshakes Hun started today i am having
B: slim-fast milkshake
L: slim-fast milkshake
D: tuna pasta with onion peppers and salad

all this week i am having just pasta and my second week i am going to do the same with the shakes for breakfast and lunch but i am going to have just potato's that week and week three i am doing same with shakes and having just rice im cutting bread out all together for these first couple of weeks and im going to see how much i loose and the week i have lost the least i will see what meals i had and say for eg if i lost the least on week one which is pasta im going to cut my pasta out of my diet all together as thats probably what put the most weight on me ... does this sound like it will work to you or am i just trying alittle to hard?xx

im having slim-fast milkshakes Hun started today i am having
B: slim-fast milkshake
L: slim-fast milkshake
D: tuna pasta with onion peppers and salad

all this week i am having just pasta and my second week i am going to do the same with the shakes for breakfast and lunch but i am going to have just potato's that week and week three i am doing same with shakes and having just rice im cutting bread out all together for these first couple of weeks and im going to see how much i loose and the week i have lost the least i will see what meals i had and say for eg if i lost the least on week one which is pasta im going to cut my pasta out of my diet all together as thats probably what put the most weight on me ... does this sound like it will work to you or am i just trying alittle to hard?xx

yes definetly do you have white or wholemeal pasta? and also do you like smoked haddock? its the best you will deffo loose on the plan you have set out i would say if you can cut out the carbs cut it out. .....u will get a much better loss you can always introduce them later but give your body that "detox " chicken salad etc you will do great how do you Weigh yurself? x

yes definetly do you have white or wholemeal pasta? And also do you like smoked haddock? Its the best you will deffo loose on the plan you have set out i would say if you can cut out the carbs cut it out. .....u will get a much better loss you can always introduce them later but give your body that "detox " chicken salad etc you will do great how do you weigh yurself? X

digital scales hun and from now on i am only going to use the same ones as when i have done it before i have used different ones and they give me different answers the only problem i have is sticking to one day a week to weigh myself i have a sneaky peak through the week and if it says i have had a loss i am made up but then if i have a bad day and i weigh myself on the actual day i plan to sometimes i have put it bk on by then and find myself getting a little upset what's classed as carbs and what would you suggest i cut out?xx

digital scales hun and from now on i am only going to use the same ones as when i have done it before i have used different ones and they give me different answers the only problem i have is sticking to one day a week to weigh myself i have a sneaky peak through the week and if it says i have had a loss i am made up but then if i have a bad day and i weigh myself on the actual day i plan to sometimes i have put it bk on by then and find myself getting a little upset what's classed as carbs and what would you suggest i cut out?xx

Carbs being , Pasta rice potatoes cereals , breads anything like that as you are having two shakes and a meal you would be a lot better off having cabbage, broccoli cauliflour, carrots evern corn on the cob but not everyday any meat at all with out fats and drink loads of water possible 2ltrs plus if you can.
How you getting on? i know what you mean about getting weighed im the same on the wii ...lol x

Back