I just ate a whole load of s&*t.. :(

tasha2000

dunno whats wrong with me... was in ketosis, then half an hour ago i went mad.. like 3 packets of crisps, a cherry bakewell and some kiddies chocs.... gutted... due my period but over the last 6 weeks havent done anything like that.... oh well..... trying to see tomorrow like a new day but feeling like crap now and just wanna bang my head off a wall:(

Put it down to experience, and start tomorrow new and fresh. Don't beat yourself up about it, it's done now, you've probably chastised yourself, drink loads of water and tomorrow is another day. Best of luck tomorrow, xx

You bold bold girl! Step away from the goodies now! Tomorrow get out and go for a walk. It won't undo all the crap but it might make you feel a bit better.

Now that said......what is done is done! Forget it and you are right tomorrow is another day! It will be a better day and a slimmer you! Get back on the wagon!

hiya Tasha been there and done that my advice to you put it behind you get back on the shakes if the urge to 'cheat' rears its ugly head again try and remember how crappy/guilty you feel at this moment and take yourself out of the situation if possible go for a walk/have a long bubblebath/ log on here and vent your spleen I have done this a couple of times and the support is brilliant now I'm not saying its easy but you need to look at why your doing this

keep strong YOU CAN DO THIS

XX

Tasha you have done really well so far, put this minor blip nehind you like the others have said. Get back on track and your be fine.

You can do this, think positive.

Nikki xx

Go and bang your head on that wall and ask yourself what the hell you were playing at?!!!!
This diet is a total food replacement you've just knocked yerself right out of ketosis so prepare to feel hunger again for a few days untill your body gets back to ketosis!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey!

well, put off weigh in yesterday, finally went in today.. whoopie, after all the pies and cocktails etc on holls (and a few pringles!!) I have lost 4 ounces heheheeh.. was expecting a big gain chemist reckoned it was because i had followed refeed properly before I went away.. not recommending coming off tfr then back on as i have found it very hard.. but those little 4 ounces has perked me up and made me motivated again whoop whoop xxx

Above post is taken from this thread

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/80541-back-holls-back-lipotrim.html#post1373426

Hi Tasha,

I really feel for you as I see you were off the diet last week while on holidays and that on your weigh in you had lost 4 ounces which was fantastic!

But speaking from past experience myself sometimes the fact you did lose weight or stayed the same can lead you into a false sense of security and makes it easier to cheat when you go back on the diet and this is probably what has happened.

Beating yourself up only compounds how depressed you are probably feeling about falling off the wagon.

The best thing to do is to move forward and know that picking on TFR does not work as it lets in the carb hunger monster which does go out of control.

If you want to continue it is best to stop eating now before you do more damage and make it tougher on yourself...if you get cravings to eat make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and add some skimmed milk as this will help curb the carb cravings.

Love Mini xxx

You'll be reet just get back on it tommorow. There are really alot of people cheating recently (including me) wonder what it is, it's weird.

You'll be reet just get back on it tommorow. There are really alot of people cheating recently (including me) wonder what it is, it's weird.

lack of will power?

I dont mean to be rude and i am not aiming this at you specifically so sorry if its taken the wrong way but seriously, if you are so determined to lose weight you wouldnt even think about cheating. your health is more important than all that food that made us all big in the first place. Food will always be there. Food will be there once you have finished LT and have a healthy body. Just think about this next time you think of giving in - what is more important? Having that bit of food or losing weight?

lack of will power?

I dont mean to be rude and i am not aiming this at you specifically so sorry if its taken the wrong way but seriously, if you are so determined to lose weight you wouldnt even think about cheating. your health is more important than all that food that made us all big in the first place. Food will always be there. Food will be there once you have finished LT and have a healthy body. Just think about this next time you think of giving in - what is more important? Having that bit of food or losing weight?

Haha It's ok I know you don't mean it personally. Mine is lack of willpower but I don't know if its the time of year. I went 3 months straight last time and I think because i've lost so much, i'm just abit bored with lt now. I don't want to be on it but unfortunately my stupid wedding dress has come in at 1 size smaller than it should be according to measurements(its from usa) so I have to be on it. I need a clear head and focus which I know I have, think we all just need to find it again.

Hun, take a picture of that dress and carry it with you everywhere! and everytime you think about food or giving in look at that picture!!! I imagine it could be a great motivation!!!
Its what i do. I have a pic of me from a few years ago when i was a nice healthy size and i even have it as my phone wallpaper - no escaping it! :)

And i have heard it is harder the second time around so well done for doing it again :D

Hun, take a picture of that dress and carry it with you everywhere! and everytime you think about food or giving in look at that picture!!! I imagine it could be a great motivation!!!
Its what i do. I have a pic of me from a few years ago when i was a nice healthy size and i even have it as my phone wallpaper - no escaping it! :)

And i have heard it is harder the second time around so well done for doing it again :D

Thank you thats a really good idea, never thought of that. I know i'm so close lol I can do it I will do it and I have to do it:D

Theres the attitude!! hehe
So, are you getting married in America?????
Sorry just nosing at your signature! lol

Thanks all.. i think it is defo down to refeeding for the holiday then getting back on the wagon, for those that have refed i am sure you know how difficult it is.. it isnt like the first time you start atall, thats why lipotrim recommend you stay in ketosis the first time for as long as possible... the body and mind seem to fight it, and to be honest last night it felt like it was a different person eating the goodies, not me.. kindof automatic pilot... quite hard to describe...
Anyway am back on the wagon for sure today... am going to tfr for another 4 weeks then refeed then maintenance...
Its not really about 'cheating' i dont think. or thinking about health or willpower.. its just life sometimes.. thats the way it goes, so i am dustin myself down and back on the tfr train for real x thanks for the replys and thanks mini for your lovely message x

Theres the attitude!! hehe
So, are you getting married in America?????
Sorry just nosing at your signature! lol

Yepyepyep in Florida,were in the usa for 4 weeks in total and im so worried about eating over there because our family over there last time ate nothing but take out :(

haha the meals are HUGE over there!
My dad has been there a couple of times and my mum and dad have just got back from las vegas last weekend and said the meals can be absolutly massive!! lol

Bet you cant wait can ya!! Sure you dont wana take me in yer case?! haha

With all the weight your losing i'm sure you could fit in my case lol...if I didn't have so many new clothes you could come...The one good thing about ther portions is that they give you doggy bags to take it home so two days meals for one price yaaay

haha yeah that is true!!!!! lol

Oh yeah - i would suggest taking an empty case to fill up on clothes!!

That the right attitude Tasha, and yes you are quite right it is always harder than the first time and after refeed especially for holidays I found even worse.
Last year I came of for holidays on several occasions and although i still manage to loose weight on holiday by following the re feed I was more tempted to pick and although I (as you did) gave into temptation one night I then got back on the wagon and put the effort back in until my next hol.

Good Luck for this week, and I thinks minis post was FAB and so right.

Jo x

Back