I like MIM's....YES!!! I LIKE MIM'S!!!!!!

really???? omg im gonna have to find sainsburys that sells it here. Im jealous. :D p.s. i thought the cheese frosting would be too cheesy too x

I have run out of whipping cream so i put my new whisk to use and its actually suprising how thick double cream goes.

so your oopsies are gonna be fab too :D

Cheryl yum yum your MIM looks amazing. ill post the piccie for you when i get on laptop later if ok :D

The official recipe is one egg per MIM but for those who don't like that (for whatever reason) it often helps a lot to use one egg per two MIMs. And add extra water/cream. Makes it lighter and fluffier.

Lots of people prefer the original MIM with the one egg. Whatever rocks ya!

Thanks for that. :)

I don't use cream or water in my recipe, just a little butter? Are we supposed to use cream/water?

Thanks for that. :)

I don't use cream or water in my recipe, just a little butter? Are we supposed to use cream/water?

i dont use water....

1 egg
1/4 cup of flax
knob of butter
half tsp sugar (havent bought splenda yet)
halt tsp baking powder

mix frantically and microwave :D

I dont use water or cream in mine either. Maybe i can try, it might give it a nicer texture although the golden flax does make it more yummy

Thanks girls, that's how I do mine. I might try a little water... it may make the MIM go a little further too. Sometimes I'm not satisfied by one

Be warned, it takes longer to cook with water. I took mine out this morning and the top looked cooked but then splodged on the plate so i put the plate in for another 30secs. It was lovely but a strange shape.

Dont laugh at my cooking Vicky, we know it turns out great in the end! Lol. I feel like a true atkinser now i can make oopsies

I've not attempted oopsies yet! :-/

Thanks for the tip Cheryl, I'll leave them a bit longer :)

I've not attempted oopsies yet! :-/

Thanks for the tip Cheryl, I'll leave them a bit longer :)
Make sure the egg whites are very stiff and you can hold the bowl over your head without it falling out before you fold in the mixture. I think that was where i went wrong the 1st time as it only peaked then.

Make sure the egg whites are very stiff and you can hold the bowl over your head without it falling out before you fold in the mixture. I think that was where i went wrong the 1st time as it only peaked then.

LOL, LMAO and if it doesn't. I can just see it.

lol Cheryl - nice one :D

Back