I Love CD - Some Pics

Paula you look utterly amazing that's really wonderful you must be so pleased with yourself you look fantastic!!!!!

yon look very slim and pretty, now, your photos are amazing, i love c.d too, it is an excellent way to lose weight!!! :)

WOW Paula you look absolutely amazing such an achievement your a great inspiration to all us newbies..... U look so stunning.....:D

My gawd - you look sensational! Those are fabulous before and after pic's - really such an achievement. Oh and I LOVE your chinese style blue coat - can I ask where you got it? It's beautiful.

You look amazing! It's hard to tell it's the same person, let alone the same person 8 months apart!

It is so inspiring to see people who have reached their goal, as it makes it seem more attainable for the rest of us newbies.

Enjoy being able to run around with your beautiful daughte:)r - that's my real goal too

Thank you, thank you and thank you once again for everyone who stopped by and posted. The feeling that you get just from this kind of reaction really drives you forward, and will certainly get me to goal!

Love to you all.....wishing you all a fabulous week!

I agree with dinosaur - you look like a different person. You look absolutely fantastic. I can't believe you still need to lose any more.

Congratulations ... you really are an inspiration.

My gawd - you look sensational! Those are fabulous before and after pic's - really such an achievement. Oh and I LOVE your chinese style blue coat - can I ask where you got it? It's beautiful.

Hi Princess....teee-heee.....I live in China, so the blue jacket was from the market down the road...I love it too, pure silk and hand embroidered, but it's too big already! Any takers? (Size 16-ish)

amaizing, well done !!

you motivated me for today

omg.. you were gawjus to start with.. but the difference is unreal..! well done you.. omg.. and only 21 to goal.. not be long eh? Your little girl is soooooo cute btw.. hehe..
x x

You look absolutley fantastic Paula. I really can't believe you are a 16 in that pic

How great do you look.

A true inspiration to keep me going through my Day 1 of the restart.

You look so much happier.

Well done you

Michelle:eek:

Back