I need clothes urgently

kered

Gold Member
Yesterday I went to wear my denim jacket as it was a lovely day. I have 2 denim jackets and 1 cotton jacket that used to be tight on me, I tried them on yesterday and they were massive, so I ended up having to wear my work fleece. My wardrobe is definitely needing to be updated, but I still want to lose another stone so I dont want to buy too much. At the moment I have 2 pairs of trousers, 1 pair of jeans and about 3 tops that fit me.

I reckon we should have a swap shop and sell our clothes to each other to make some money to buy new ones........lol

LOL! I don't think I'd ever be annoyed that something was too big! :D I have a wardrobe full of stuff to slim into that I haven't fitted into for years so it'll be like having a whole new wardrobe- if it's not totally outdated?;)

charity shops are ya best bet i got loads of stuff when i lost my weight with slimming world!
deb x

I think definitely time to go out and buy some new clothes and jackets. I am not annoyed, I am over the moon, whoooopeeeeee.

what a great feeling kred!
i think there is already a clothes thread on here somewhere :D

there is a clothes thread on here for swapping things - not sure what its called tho.

I have nothing to wear either - but that because all my stuff is too small!! :(

I know the feeling. I'm gutted cause some of my lovely clothes are beginning to feel too big so trying to wear them all before they do :) ! I bought a lovely dress from Monsoon at the beginning of Feb and I already feel it's too big !

Kered,i know the feeling. I have just nipped out to buy a few new tops as all my tops were huge!! I had to buy a jacket last week too,also!

I kind of resist at spending a fortune as still a way to go so i have been spending a few quid here and there and it's certainly mounting up.

I use dto hate shopping as i was only limited to certain shops,now i lurvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee shopping :D

Happy jacket shopping ;)

Have you tried ebay, they have some really good clothes on there at quite good prices. If you have something that is your favourite, you can search for a replacement in a smaller size x x x

I managed to get a jacket today at Tesco for £15 so not broken the bank and hopefully that should see me through until I get to target weight, then its shop shop shop until I drop.......lol.

i cant wait to shop shop shop either honey!!

i am looking forward to buying lots and lots of summer clothes!!!! Which is why i begrudge spending money on clothes now that are guna be worn a couple of times then not ever again!

i guess we all have to buy a few new things along our way ... *sigh* lol

I`ve bought loads of stuff on ebay, you can some good bargains
becks

I know how you feel, all I seem to do is buy clothes then pass them on not long after, bloody great feeling though eh !
I have give myself a telling off for buying so many clothes though, I am having a respite until I get to a size 12.
Shame I never listen to myself when it comes to buying shoes and boots, I can't get enough of them :copon:

Well done on your weight loss, you look really good !

i know the feeling!

i've been loving the warmer weather as it meant i could wear my new smart red jacket from Next. However the temperature has dropped i am annoyed cos i have to wear my huuuuge puffa jacket!

I need new jeans as my only pair that fit are about 6 years old! i am going to get some in Primark or somewhere cheap so i won't waste too much! Honestly Primark is great for 'between' clothes as they tend to be cheaper than London charity shops!

Well done on all the loss so far. Its such a great feeling isn't it. I can feel my favourite pair of jeas getting bagging so I went shopping thursday and bought a new pair, A whole size smaller and even they were a bit baggy but I had to have them as they were my target size! Didnt risk trying any others on incase they were just a very flattering cut,LOL. Keep going and enjoy a good shopping trip closer to summer for a whole new SLIM wardrobe.x

i cant wait to shop shop shop either honey!!

i am looking forward to buying lots and lots of summer clothes!!!! Which is why i begrudge spending money on clothes now that are guna be worn a couple of times then not ever again!

i guess we all have to buy a few new things along our way ... *sigh* lol

Yeah, I am like that, I dont want to buy too much until target.

I`ve bought loads of stuff on ebay, you can some good bargains
becks

Had a look on Ebay tonight, spotted a few things.

I know how you feel, all I seem to do is buy clothes then pass them on not long after, bloody great feeling though eh !
I have give myself a telling off for buying so many clothes though, I am having a respite until I get to a size 12.
Shame I never listen to myself when it comes to buying shoes and boots, I can't get enough of them :copon:

Well done on your weight loss, you look really good !

Thanks so much, I agree, at least we can keep the shoes and boots....lol

i know the feeling!

i've been loving the warmer weather as it meant i could wear my new smart red jacket from Next. However the temperature has dropped i am annoyed cos i have to wear my huuuuge puffa jacket!

I need new jeans as my only pair that fit are about 6 years old! i am going to get some in Primark or somewhere cheap so i won't waste too much! Honestly Primark is great for 'between' clothes as they tend to be cheaper than London charity shops!

If you are like me, I hate wearing puffy things now as its hiding the new slim us!!

Well done on all the loss so far. Its such a great feeling isn't it. I can feel my favourite pair of jeas getting bagging so I went shopping thursday and bought a new pair, A whole size smaller and even they were a bit baggy but I had to have them as they were my target size! Didnt risk trying any others on incase they were just a very flattering cut,LOL. Keep going and enjoy a good shopping trip closer to summer for a whole new SLIM wardrobe.x

Off to Primark on my days off have a look around to get some bargains.

Back