I pushed, pulled, swore and fought and ...

AlexIce

Silver Member
....I won!
grins... I got into a pair of size 20 jeans from M&S normal range and a pair of 18's from the classic range which are always larger.
They were very very tight but hey - I got in them and that's a huge improvement from size 30/32
This was just the boost I needed today to keep me on track. I wore the size 18s when I went out today - lol could hardly breathe but it was worth it :) and they look good.
It will take another month or so before the size 20's are easy enough to wear but that's ok.

Happyyyyyy

I know what you mean Alexice, when i got into a sz 16 a few weeks ago i was estatic, they were tight, and at present still are but to actually not be a sz 22 is a bonus and it does feel good. I haven't bought any sz14 yet, but ebay at moment is being a godsend so Sz 14 here i come lol.

You have done fabulous and as others have said you will be in the next size down before you know it.

Well done!...you have no idea what inspiration these posts are when you can feel the energy of the person bursting with pride and happiness at what they have acheived...brilliant! x

Very good!!!! Aint it the best feeling :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They'll be hanging off you before long!!!

I was a 22 in May last year (7 months ago!) now 12's comfortable and even bought 10 trousers in the sale and they fit..but tight *hehe* but they will get bigger lol

To anyone reading these threads that are starting from the begining ..this diet WORKS!!!!

:talk017: well done Alex thats fantastic what a feeling it is to feel the shrink xxx

Hey Alex, well done you, great feeling isn't it. That is such a big drop in sizes you must be well chuffed. Those jeans will be hanging off you before you know it too xx.

yay, well done you. IS the boost you need

tee hee dancing round happily. I have just been into the wardrobe and thrown out the old black trousers that these new ones are replacing!

WELL DONE, I restarted today and this was just what i needed , i remembered that feeling last time i lost weight and the not being able to breath, keep going xxx

Wow! I saw this thread and wondered who is Alexice having an altercation with, ha ha!
Those jeans sizes will keep going down, its so exciting x

Back