I really dont know what to do

all the best for you wi, hope its a good result for you x

Hello my lovely H. I hope you are having a good day. I'm sure the shoes of your dreams will turn up soon. I love shoe shopping too even when i don't need them. Good luck with WI, hope it's a good one. Take care x x x

Well thank you for the well wishes girls
I lost 1.4lb today
I am happy with that afterall its going from WW straight to SW and I am due on tomorrow - so nearly 1.5 is good and if I lose at that rate I can be at my goal weight in 48 weeks - so next summer I will be fitter and healthier than I was this summer :):)

That was a good start H and you will start to really get going now. Pity about the shoes but the "ones" are out there with your name on them somewhere, probably where you leats expect it.

Good luck

M

I am very pleased with myself today
I went out with a friend for coffee - she had latte and a toasted tea cake dripping in butter - she is a size 10
and I had a black coffee
we then went to the supermarket and her trolley was full of rubbish and mine was all nice and pure and I spent a lot less than she did - I will however need to spend a lot more time in the kitchen on preparing my meals - but it is all fresh :)

Well done on your loss my dear and good work on your super healthy filled trolley. :) Hope you have had a lovely day. xx

well done on your loss!!

Back