I really dont know what to do

H is everything ok?

I had a reaction like that to some bites and the pharmacist gave me Benadryl cream which worked wonders! pos a bit late.

Hello everyone
sorry not to have been around - if I havent been working I have beens sleeping
non of the antihistamines works as well as piriton - but that knocks me out - most likely thats why I think it works I am asleep most of the time

I am off on holiday tomorrow and I havent packed yet :):)
now for me this is a really biggy and causing me so much stress - due to work and sleep I havent even made a list yet :)
I know I will survive its only Wales and I know they have shops I have seen them :)

so I am off up to have a bath and get ready for bed early and while in bed write a list for clothes to take and pack it tomorrow - I wont be on line again till I get back (wednesday at the earliest) have a great week everyone

sorry not to have been around I really hope everyone one is ok and I promise to do the catching up when I get back :):)

have a fab time in wales hun, hope the weather picks up for you :) and good luck with the slimming world x

Have a lovely holiday :) hope the weather stays nice and you get lots of sunshine :)

just to let you all know I am back
been back a couple of hours - second lot of washing in tent hung up to dry weather ok will catch up properly later

ps my greyhound wants to know if its ok to post you all a message - I told him the mods wont mind as long as he doesnt want his own account :):)
be back later
H xxxxx

and thanks so much for all my messages while I have been away

Well Hello ladies
ey iz Digby and ey iz a greyhound
U will ave to xcuse the spellins - ey iz not good at em
ey as bin on holiday - I did go to wales and I was watchin wot female hooman did eet
she did eet cakes - she did not share
BUT she did do walkin LOTS of walkin - up hygh hills
lots of hygh hills - we did all sleep well
Saffie (not a greyhound) did swimmin in the canal - she fell in so I tried it - its not nice I panicked and got hoicked out by me collar

hope you all has good food daze
I iz avin carrits with my dinna
Digby xx

Well everyone here I am back
been to weigh in
results are not pretty and I dont deserve them to be as bad as they are
BUT to me it just goes to show how strict I have to be to lose weight at all
Digby does slightly over exaggerate
while away I had one pint of beer - three cakes (not one a day) and chips from the chippy once
but I also did lots of hill walking earning about 7points a day on average

so to find I have now put on so much weight I have now only lost a total of 8.5lb and all that in one week - truely does make me wonder if it is going to work for me at all
but as from today I have all my meals planned and we will see what happens - I know some of it could be water retention - but I doubt if that will account for all the weight I put on

Hiya H..
Lovely to see you back :)
Sorry you have gained weight whilst away,as you say you havent been bad at all and have earned loads of AP's i reckon by next week the squatters will have gone..
You are being really positive and that i have to say is very impressive so stick with it hunny and keep yer chin up xxx

Back