I really dont know what to do

aww how lovely of your OH! :) tell him to give mine some tips will you please? :D xxx
well for a start you have to pick the right one - then you have to keep reminding them how lucky they are to have you and then you have to put up with years of being broke and not valentines birthday or chrimbo pressies (it was something we decided to not do) and now we can afford it we sometimes surprise each other - which is great and pressies NEVER come on birthdays etc so they are real surprises

right I am feeling very ill still so not sleeping either and I feel really fat - I seem to be following the plan really well I but KNOW I am sort of swelling but - my jeans are tight and my spare tire would fit a tractor - last week my daughter said could she borrow it for her mini (what a baggage my darling daughter is) but I do think it was her way of saying I was losing

right I am off to asda to get healthy food for the week

Haley and Irene yes my DH is lovely I will find something nice for him when I go shopping

Thanks M
I really cant believe how ill I still am - mind you going to work for 2.5 days and walking there a back most likely didnt help much

now I have a really bad cough and sinuses so taking a decongestand and cough syrup
A good night sleep would help

now everyone I would like a little help
can you all go and have a look at the pictures
I want to chose some to put in an album for the boys so they have something to remember their day out with the dogs

so please tell me which photos you like and which ones you think the boys will like - then I can print them off and take them next time I visit :)

All of the pics are gorgeous... I especially like the one of the little blonde delight in amongst the grass :)

I am getting a little better so hopefully I will get a good nights sleep tonight then I know I will feel better

but it was weigh in today and I have put on 2lb - I have been good and I really really feel like this is not worth it - I am trying so hard and getting no where

Last week I did get through two bottles of buttercup syrup and a packet of strepsils - surely that alone cant be 2lb - I am also due on tomorrow (but tom usually means a sts for me not a gain) and I have not been drinking my water - being ill I just have not felt like it :)

so will keep this up for another week and hope that something moves soon

still on the strawberries - mind you I did buy melon today and dont know why I hate the stuff - it still doesnt taste any better but I will try to eat it now I have bought it (I do this every year)

so girls any ideas - pearls of wisdom - little gems (no not the lettuces) that might help
even post your fav recipe and I can amend it to be vegetarain

Hiya H, please dont feel blue!! i can well understand why you do but sometimes when you're not well your body seems to 'hang on' to stuff i guess to help fight off whatever is ailing it. I know its really disappointing to gain when you've been good, and it must feel worse when you're feeling low anyway, but keep going and i'm sure things will start moving soon. Get your health sorted 1st then why not go back to basics and try the fast start for a week?

Oh yeah and just remember everything you said to me last week, when our positions were reversed!!:p:D

Hi H

Well sorry about the gain. Lets see - anything called a syrup sounds as if it could have some sugar or sugar type thing in it (possible culprit 1), not drinking enough (possible culprit 2) TOM (maybe culprit 3), just generally feeling under the weather (possible culprit 4)

So there is a whole army conspiring against you so 2lbs isn't so bad. As MommyB says get yourself better then we can start to wage war against that army and kill the blighters off!!

Take care

m

Hi H

Oh it reeaaalllly sux when you've tried your hardest and had a gain :( I hope you feel motivated enough to stick to plan for one more week ... then I bet you'll get a great loss!!!

Mmm I love Melon - all kinds :)

Twigs

xx

Oh yeah and just remember everything you said to me last week, when our positions were reversed!!:p:D

Yes I remember what I said - I have a tracker and I am and will write everything down - I am sure I can do this for another week

Hi H

Well sorry about the gain. Lets see - anything called a syrup sounds as if it could have some sugar or sugar type thing in it (possible culprit 1), not drinking enough (possible culprit 2) TOM (maybe culprit 3), just generally feeling under the weather (possible culprit 4)

So there is a whole army conspiring against you so 2lbs isn't so bad. As MommyB says get yourself better then we can start to wage war against that army and kill the blighters off!!

Take care

m

Thanks M - must admit you havent told me anything I would not say to others (its just different when its ourselves) I will work equally as hard on the plan as I did last week and see what happens :)

Hi H

Oh it reeaaalllly sux when you've tried your hardest and had a gain :( I hope you feel motivated enough to stick to plan for one more week ... then I bet you'll get a great loss!!!

Mmm I love Melon - all kinds :)

Twigs

xx

Thanks Twigs
I wouldnt mind if I had lots of naughty days but I really was trying really hard
will stay with it this week and hope for a result I deserve :)

Hi H.
Sorry to hear about that pesky gain like everyone has already said,get yerself better first then you can deal with it.
I hope you have a better week and start feeling alot better this week...good luck hun xx

thanks for your support ladies
I know at some time we have all been here - and we all know the good advice to give - somehow it all goes out the window though when it happens to us

I will stay focussed this is far to important to me to waste it now - and it is long term results that are important - but the little ones are good to see

last week I tried really hard not to weigh myself all week and until today (first thing this morning) I managed not to weigh - think for me this backfired so I am going back to being a daily weigher just for the week ahead - then reassess :)

Hi H - sorry to hear about your gain. Sometimes its weird like that and you gain for no apparent reason - but the cough stuff might have something to do with it I suppose.

No great advice - other than the normal - stick to plan, drink and exercise.

Have a good one xx

Little Miss Stubborn 130114

OK girls I am NOT a Taurus for no reason
we can be very stubborn
so I got up this morning stuck my hands on my hips and stamped my foot - and gave my body a bl00dy good talking too - all along the lines of I am more stubborn that it is - I have done this before - I will not be beaten by a bunch of cells - when I have control of the clever cells (well most peoples brain cells are clever)

so today I weighed and WILL do every morning - not weighing did not help me - I was devastated to have put on yesterday and I had no real warning as I stayed off the scales-so we all know what we are supposed to do BUT I am in control and I am going to do what works for me

days food is planned and is like this

breakfast
yog and strawberries (1pt)
strawberrys all day (2pts)
lunch
2 ww wraps (3pts)
low fat houmous (2pts)
salad and herbs till I can hardly roll the wraps
dinner
cauldron foods spinach and riccota cannelloni (6.5)
OR
stir fried veg with blue dragon hoisin sauce (2.5 points)
noodles staight to wok ones will need to point those

oh and I will pack a couple of those sugar free lollies too at half a point each in case I need them :)

dinner depends on how tired I feel when I get home from work

I WILL with your help and support win this battle and so the war - I am in control here

so I need cheerleaders - line up here for your pompoms and tell me what colour you want :D:D:D:D
:talk017::talk017:

:party0011: I'm cheering you on Hazel, Sorry about your WI but it sounds as though your over it. It's a new week, you can have a wicked loss next Monday.
Have a fab day xx

purple pom-poms please!!!

Glad to hear you feeling so much more positive- have you ever done yoga-cant think how else you would be able to kick your own ass!!

Back