I really dont know what to do

Right pompoms are on order - I will make some of them
let you all know when they arrive
so please get your orders in for the required colours

ok today went GOOD

have stuck to food and have used 16 points so still three to use and 2 activity points earnt today can be used too if I need it
being so committed to ME is actually a really GOOD feeling

Awwwwhhh Pa I wanted pink:mad:

Hi there,
just wanted to say well done for giving yourself a talking to, but don,t be too hard on yourself. With regards to weighing yourself, personally I get on better if I stay away from the scales but like you quite rightly say you have to go with what works for you :D

Oh and can I have red pllleeeaasse :p

OOh good no one has asked for the orange pom poms so i want orange please..
Well done on getting back to it,good kuck hunny xx

Fuzzy of course you can have orange

and two new visitors - welcome to my little corner of minis

Jo why cant we have two sets of pink pompoms we could have one on each end or both in the middle
Lucysmum would you like to join my cheerleading team - think of all that jumping about and the extra activity points you can be earning

if so let me know what colour pompoms you want

Hey, sorry about your gain but well done on giving your body a good talking to! paul McKenna says to close your eyes and imagine stepping into your new body, think about how you feel, how you look, how other people look at you and stuff. While you are doing this you squeeze your thumb and middle finger together and imagine really hard!! Then when ever you get the craving to eat something naughty squeeze your thumb and middle finger together and you will not want it anymore....didnt really work for me, just got sore fingers but you never know, it may work! lol! Good luck for this week angel!

Can I have the green pompoms please? :)
Wow its great hearing you so commited! You've really inspired me to keep kicking my own butt so thank you. I'll look forward to hearing your WI results after such an awesome week!

Hey, sorry about your gain but well done on giving your body a good talking to! paul McKenna says to close your eyes and imagine stepping into your new body, think about how you feel, how you look, how other people look at you and stuff. While you are doing this you squeeze your thumb and middle finger together and imagine really hard!! Then when ever you get the craving to eat something naughty squeeze your thumb and middle finger together and you will not want it anymore....didnt really work for me, just got sore fingers but you never know, it may work! lol! Good luck for this week angel!
In for a penny in for a pound as my mother used to say (sh!t I always said I didnt want to turn into my mother and here I am doing it)
I will give mr Mc a go - who knows and if it works for me it could be just what I need
I am also surrounding myself with low point snacks - strawberries and those sugar free lollies as they take ages to eat and MORE fluids
Can I have the green pompoms please? :)
Wow its great hearing you so commited! You've really inspired me to keep kicking my own butt so thank you. I'll look forward to hearing your WI results after such an awesome week!

thank you so much - glad I can inspire someone else

I am also today taking some knitting to work and all my food (apart from lolly) is finger food and I dont want to make this lovely alpaca expensive yarn dirty so that might help - also a funny uplifting book deaf sentence rather than just puzzle books which always make me want to nibble

so today I jumped on the scales (actually to be honest they are new so I stepped on carefully and with a little trepidation) to see a slight downward trend since monday - so all is well so far and that is enough for me to know its starting to work and to stick with it

I did a special order for the pompoms so they should be here tonight and I will dole them out then - then all other cheerleaders will have to have what is left I am afraid :)

hope everyone does really well today - the sun is JUST trying hard to show its face here and that should help us all

Hey,
Forgot to choose me pom poms "doh" Can I have aqua blue please..
Pleased you had a fab day yesterday. Thanks for the rep and heres to another 100% day xx

Hey,
Forgot to choose me pom poms "doh" Can I have aqua blue please..
Pleased you had a fab day yesterday. Thanks for the rep and heres to another 100% day xx

of course you can
and as for the rep - your support (and others of course ) is REALLY helping me

Hi there H

Hope your days gone ok, thanks for the rep;)
I would also like to know what you are knitting, never got into it myself. I do abit of crossstitch now and again, been doing same one for past 2 yrs :eek:

the knitting is a pixie hooded jumper for a baby
I have a scarf and a shawl I have just designed that I am just about to knit up
in the pile to be knitted is a coat but I wont start that till the autumn

so nothing really exciting
I am just off to amazon to get a couple of books on crochet - I can make granny blankets but would love to do proper patterns :) so might teach myself just to take my mind off food

today has been a good day thank you all

I have had a punnet of strawberries (2pts)
wraps with houmous and herbs and salad (5pts)
and dinner tonight was stir fry that I am just about to point BUT I think I will need to eat more today to get some points in

veggie stir fry with hoisin sauce and noodles 4.5 points so I have only had 11.5 out of a possible 19 so will treat myself to some crisps and a hot chocolate later for another
1.5 and 1 14 points today

Back