I really dont know what to do

Wow congrats on your low pointed day Hazel, Your in the zone!
Have a good evening, enjoy the hot choc - Yummy xx

Thank you girls
I was hoping the pompoms would be here by today but maybe they will turn up tomorrow - I need my cheerleaders

I do hope you are all thinking of SUITABLE chants
yes Twigs I did say SUITABLE :)

I have a star - ant believe it
I logged on this morning and you all think so much of me I have gained a star already
so to anyone who has ever repped me THANK YOU
that really does make me feel like a valued member of the community

Right had an email the pompoms will be here during today - so anyone who pops by if the box has arrived please feel free to open it and take the colour of your choice
and dont forget to start practising those chants

right hopefully I have just enough time to read a few diaries before I have to go to work

ps
aunt flo arrived for her visit today - she is a few days late and causing me great pains - dont you just love her girls
wish I could find my hot water bottle I would take it to work

Hey, congrats on your star you deserve it.
Aunt flo - I got a bit confused there! lol..
Have a great day xx

Hey, congrats on your star you deserve it.
Aunt flo - I got a bit confused there! lol..
Have a great day xx
Best bit about aunt flo is - it always makes me laugh as my mother was called Florence so Flo to her friends as YES she could be a pain
but not as bad as this - just in the way your own mum is a pain :)

ha ha, i remember once talking to my mum on the phone from work, years ago, i mentioned that i didnt feel to well and thort it was cos i had the decoraters in-her reply ? " yes it'll be the smell of the paint, it makes me feel poorly"

aunt flo arrived for her visit today - she is a few days late and causing me great pains - dont you just love her girls
wish I could find my hot water bottle I would take it to work
:pLOL-Love your take on it!!
Have a nice day and you are sooooooo good being able to knit so well,when i used to knit (when i was a likkle lass!!)everything turned out different to the pattern...LOL :)

ha ha, i remember once talking to my mum on the phone from work, years ago, i mentioned that i didnt feel to well and thort it was cos i had the decoraters in-her reply ? " yes it'll be the smell of the paint, it makes me feel poorly"

now that is even funnier than mine
love it

the knitting is a pixie hooded jumper for a baby
I have a scarf and a shawl I have just designed that I am just about to knit up
in the pile to be knitted is a coat but I wont start that till the autumn

so nothing really exciting
I am just off to amazon to get a couple of books on crochet - I can make granny blankets but would love to do proper patterns :) so might teach myself just to take my mind off food

today has been a good day thank you all

I have had a punnet of strawberries (2pts)
wraps with houmous and herbs and salad (5pts)
and dinner tonight was stir fry that I am just about to point BUT I think I will need to eat more today to get some points in
Hi Hazel,

oh yeah, nothing exciting, much!
How clever are you? Your knitting sounds amazing its even giving me the strength to finish my 2yr old crossstitch:eek:

Hope aunt flo isn,t too bad to you
bad auntie flo :nono:

MommyB has so much trouble with her mum (not really) that I offered to adopt her
so I now have an adopted daughter an adopted SiL and " GRANDCHILDREN scary or what

Well the pompoms are here
all the ordered colours have arrived and a few spares so please help yourself and start the chanting
now remember girls the more enthusiastic your cheerleading the more activity points you can earn
15 mins of high intensity (so enthusiastic) cheerleading will earn you 2 points - enough for solero exotics - which I have in my virtual freezer over there in the corner

now for the not so good news but it wont upset my program as I Feel better

this morning when I got on the scales I have put on another 2lb since monday morning

not good news as I put on two lb last week

BUT I still have till monday to go and bodies are funny things and I KNOW by then I could have lost it all

I am off for a nice walk with my friend and her two boys today
the plan is we walk to the next town about 5-6 miles (we will go along the cycle path) then if its raining or my knees hurt too much we will bus it back if now again walking
we are going to pop into a yarn shop while there and get the youngest his first shoes - then cafe with icecreams for the boys and a well earned cuppa for us

right off to the post off to post a new doggy collar I just made :)

Hi h.
Thanks for my lovely orange pom poms,look at them arent they lovely...LOL
I will be chanting all day..x

Last edited:
Hey Hazel,
Don't worry about those scales until Monday, thats when it counts.
Sounds like you have a busy day planned the suns shining here so I hope it's shining for your walk.
Have a fab day Hazel xx

Hope you have a lovely day out Hazel - a 6 mile walk is nothing to be sniffed at - serious activity points to be earned there.

don't worry about your mid-week blip. I once wrote down all my daily weigh in's during the course of a week and my weight fluctuated by up to 6lbs across the week...still had a loss on the right day though. Phew!

enjoy your cuppa - would find it hard to resist the ice cream though - taken to having mini milks even when I am out now. x

Well girls I am back
and I am cream crackered
now remember I used to do ten mile walks at least twice a week until last summer when my knees got bad - to do this I took each dog out one at a time

now we ONLY walked to the next town and I put my pedometer on before I left my house so it ONLY has my walking steps on
so from my house to E's then from her house to the next town the to the bus stop and then off the bus in our town and back to hers (DH picked me up from hers) the grand total is
7 activity points 21270 steps and 9.39 miles
so for me a mammoth task and E noticed the change in the walking stance after we stopped at the shoe shop for the boys my knees were fine while walking and ceased up when stopped
I am so looking forward to dinner - DH is cooking then a bath and an early night with a book

I had a fantastic time

glad you all like the pompoms BUT who ordered the neon green orange pink and yellow mix - it looks like highlighters gone mad :)

Back