Total Solution I will do this!!

Oh my gosh!!! I'm petrified of wasps!!! Like have a serious phobia! I'd be screaming the place down! Lol. Good luck for weigh in, it's only a few days away! :) xxx

Thanks Carrie <3 I'm actually terrified more of the weigh in on Monday. A loss of 3lbs or more and I'll be happy, but for some reason I don't feel I've lost at all. Ugh nightmare! Fingers crossed! X

Argh! The worst thing about living in a house full of people and an old skool boiler... No hot water!
I just had a cold bath :( :( But now I'll compensate and spend ages warming myself up with the hair dryer lol.

Up early tomorrow! Got lots to do, and I also have to wait for the lovely postman ;) to deliver my new dumbbells! I can't wait :)
There's this awesome site all about exercises with dumbbells so I'll be using that to my advantage. I'm really excited about this :)

I hate bugs!

I've never understood why England doesn't have screens on all the windows! We have them in the states and no one opens their windows! lol.

Oh no! A cold bath! Brrr! You should have boiled up some water and added that. Although I'm sure that would have taken ages!

Oh la la! :character00115:

I've been gaining weight all week but it was back down again today!! If your daily weighing dont take it for gospel! Just wait and see what you are on weigh day!

Well have you hit ketosis today??

A cold bath??? Now that must have burnt some extra calories lol.

Good luck for today hun. x x

Haha I wish ava!

And yes in ketosis now( I think!.. the sticks are showing a light pink, just slightly more than a trace) but I can't say I don't feel hungry. I suppose it's not too bad. My tummy has been shouting at me for the past hour and I'm about to make my first 'milky' coffee of the day :)

Hopefully the sticks will show a bit darker tomorrow. When I ate my own foods of white meat and leafy greens for 2 weeks, the sticks were the darkest purple!

X

@chelly

Yeah I really don't think I should weigh myself at all, other than my weigh in day but sometimes this kitty gets too curious for her own good lol. I had a peek today and it's less 3lbs so I guess I'm relieved!

Now no more til monday!!!...

hiya, that's good! I'm a beggar for daily or every other day weighing, it's the worst habit but it kind of turns into an addiction doesn't it? A fiver says you check it over the weekend too lol

You're on! xD I won't weigh again till Monday :p

:whip:

Hopefully the sticks will show a bit darker tomorrow. When I ate my own foods of white meat and leafy greens for 2 weeks, the sticks were the darkest purple!

X

the darkest purple means you're dehydrated, you're aiming for somewhere in the middle

Really? :s I was drinking 2litres of water a day then plus 2 cups of coffee with a splash of skimmed milk..

Thanks a lot :)
Well they are showing a slight pink in the mornings so I guess everything is okay! :)

ive never used the ketostix as everyone said they were pretty much a waste of money!!

glad your feeling good today though!! just keep drinking the water =) lol

how much are you using in your milky coffee? are you swapping a shake for 2 large latte types or using just a teaspoon?

I'm not gonna buy the ketostix either, I figure I'll know when I'm in it, and I'm definitely not at the moment!

Have your weights come yet? So you can pump some iron? lol x

Well I actually made up my vanilla shake in 300ml water, then kept it in my shaker bottle in the fridge and used it like milk! Lasted 4 very creamy and thick coffees! I'm on my last one now!

Been out all day, and realised I have only had about a litre of water so far, but no food! No bar or soup, just my lattes. I'm not even hungry! And I'm feeling pretty good lol. Not miserable like the other days. Days 2 and 3 were the worst!

I got my bouillon, peppermint tea and green tea from Morrisons. Never tried any of them before, so fingers crossed ill like them. The peppermint tea smells nice though so I might try it later. The bouillon is really yummy, so I think I'm gonna have that for lunch from now on...

Got a bar and soup to have before bedtime... Oh and my last coffee to finish too!

X

Oh and no weights yet Laura :( they're actually from the same town as me too..... Youd think they would be delivered on time! Looks like it's gonna be Monday :( *sulk* x

If you make up your shake and dont use it within 15 minutes you lose all the nutrients in it as they get broken down when you add water to it which is why you're advised to consume them within 15 minutes.

I think we're meant to drink the shake within 15 mins of making it otherwise all the nutrients get depleted or something like that. Did it taste good though? I had an iced vanilla coffee and it was soooo good!

I always keep a bar in my bag incase I get a bit hungry and take a few bites from it. I also keep a small ziploc bag to put it in so it doesn't open up in my bag when I haven't finished it all. You are definitely in ketosis if you don't feel hungry! Lucky girl!

I love green tea! I use a sweetner in mine, and honey when I'm not on the diet. I tried peppermint tea but I didn't like it very much. Some people make up a mug of the peppermint tea and mix it with their chocolate shake and have a hot mint chocolate or they do it iced! There's another vairiation you can try if you like that sort of thing. I'm gonna have a mug before I have my soup, I might even try adding some to the soup for more flavor!

Oh no! Shame about the weights! In the mean time you can use some tins of beans lol x

Back