i_dream_slim's food diary! Extra Easy Baby!

Weigh in tomorrow! I know I will gave gained even with damage control post holiday but unsure how badly! Hoping its not too bad as very much in the zone! Picking up my joes sausage order from group tomorrow so that's exciting! If the sun comes out I might actually be able to BBQ! Fingers crossed!

how are those joes sausages? problem for me is that you have to order like a million, not much freezer space. Are they worth it?

I've got weigh in tonight and feeling pretty positive, however pride comes before a fall......

good luck for tomorrow x

I'll tell you when I try them. They freeze well. We put an order in at group but I've been away for so long my con has had mine frozen. Got a few different bits to try though so will let you know! Why song you suggest your group do a bulk order. I did and loads of people ordered some!! Xx

1lb off this plan does work! Amazing!! X

Breakfast
3 grilled rashers of turkey bacon, 2 eggs scrambled, heaps of chopped toms and 1 slice of wholemeal bread (hex b) with flora light 1 syn

Lunch
Curried butternut squash and pepper soup
2 ryvita (3 syns)
Strawberries, melon and banana fruit salad

Dinner
2 syn free burgers from joes topped with dairy free cheese (hex a)
Wholemeal pasta
Large garden salad, coleslaw and sweetcorn (3 syns)
Ex light salad cream 2 syns

Supper
Fruit tea

Last edited:
EE day

Breakfast
2 weetabix with soya milk (hex a & b) topped with strawberries and melon

Skinny gingerbread latte - 3.5 for coffee + 2.5 for syrup 6 syns altogether and sweetener (well worth it-no cake needed!)

Lunch
Curried squash soup
Chicken salad
Ex light salad cream 1 syn

Snack
Fruit tea
Apple
Banoffee bar 3 syns

Dinner
Salmon
1/2 pj of stir fry veg
Extra mushrooms and peppers
Brown rice
Soy sauce and garlic

If stil peckish mint hot choc (2 syns)

Total 10-12 syns

Breakfast
2 weetabix with soya milk (1hex a + b) with strawberries and banana
Fruit tea

Lunch
Chicken(2 hex b) + 6 syns-had a large breast unweighed so think it's probably this much! stirfry with rice
Icy lemon fanta zero

Fruit tea

Dinner
Jacket pot + lacto free cheese (2 hex a) and beans
diet coke

Fruit tea- these realy help with my cravings as an apple goes with them but a chocolate bar just doesnt realy!! Great discovery!!

Total 6 syns (think this is my lowest syn day ever...strange!)

Last edited:
Thought id put Sunday on here too!!

Red day (my first)

3 rashers turkey bacon
2 eggs scrambled
Tomato sauce 1 syn

Snack
Skinny cap 2.5 syns + hex a
Banana and strawberries

Lunch
2 chicken legs
Apple and a banoffee bar 3 syns

Dinner BBQ time!!
Chinese marinated pork steak
2 joes sausages
'fried onions'
2 small wholemeal rolls (2 hex b)
Large salad
Beetroot

Meringue nest 2.5 syns
Raspberries + splenda
Light squirty cream 2 syns

Total 11 syns

Last edited:
Monday

Red day (quite liking these!!)

Breakfast
1 joes sausage left over from last nights BBQ
1 small wholemeal roll (1 hex b)
Flora light 1 syn
Tomato sauce 1 syn

Skinny cap 2.5 syns + soya milk (1 hex a)
An apple

Lunch
Homemade chicken soup
Fruit tea
Pint of squash

Chocolate hifi bar (2 hex b)

Dinner
Joes garlic and herb grill sticks
Large salad
Peppers
Coleslaw 3.5 Syns

Fruit tea
Chocolate digestive 4 syns

Total 12 syns

Edit-I forgot I've got mini meringues and raspberries left over from yesterday! So will be having those with 1 syn of squirty cream instead! So 3.5 syns instead of 4 for a lot more! And I think I'll have some salad cream with dinner for a syn. So new syn total!

Total 12.5 syns!

Tuesday

Another red day

Breakfast
Soft boiled egg
Small wholemeal roll (1 hex b)
Fruit tea

Lunch
Large green salad
2 joes grill sticks
Ex light salad cream 1 syn

Ww mini Victoria sponge 5 syns
Fruit tea

Snack
Slice of turkey breast
Large apple

Dinner
Bolognese sauce with dairy free cheese (1 hex a)
4 ryvita (2 hex b)

Meringue nest 2.5 syns
Raspberries, strawberries + sweetener
Light aerosol cream 1 syn

Total: 9.5 syns

Oooops plus a choc digestive 4 syns

Total 13.5

Wednesday weigh in!

Have been trying realy hard this week so hope it pays off-unfortunately I have a meeting at 7 tonight so can't stay to group-grrr! Don't like weighing and running but never mind! Grrrr...

EE day!

Breakfast
2 weetabix + soya milk (hex a + b)
Banana
Fruit tea

Snack
Strawberries+mango
Fruit tea

Lunch
Prawn salad
Mayo 3 syns
Pint of squash
Chocolate digestive 4 syns

Snack
Fruit tea
Melon

Weigh in!!!!

After weigh in mtg snacks

Velvet sweet chilli crisps 4 syns
Lemon special k bites 5 syns
Diet coke

Total 16 syns (1 over-probably the least I've had over on a weigh in day ever-normally have s bit of a blow out bit determined to be good as going to a Chinese buffet on Saturday!)

I don't like weighing and going either, is there not another group you cna go to where you can stay.

I'm going to be a bit of a cheat and weigh tomorrow morning instead of tonight, scared of an evening weigh in cos its star week x

hmm, yeah i jumped on the scales this morning and thoy thought oo, thats looking good then remembered that its gonna be a whole different story by 6pm tonight!

I realy like the group and its only once a month that i have a meeting on a wednesday. Used to start at 7.30 but one woman comes from work and then has a 40 minute drive to get home so it was decided that the extra half an hour at the beginning might help with that.

Oh well-its annoying on weeks like this where you think that you might have done well as its good to get that priase and be in the running for SOW etc...but hey ho, ill survive as long as its a minus number on the scale...Need to catch up on my lame losses that past 3 weeks with holidays. Fingers crossed, xx

2.5 off!! Amaze-balls!

Back