i_dream_slim's food diary! Extra Easy Baby!

Yeah I like wiifm so think as long as I was prepared I could definitely mix it up with some green days! Xx

Ok...attempting another green day today. Have a feeling ill get on better with these than red but will try some red next week.

Breakfast
Pears and pineapple topped with 0% greek and a crumbled alpen bar (3 syns)
Cup of tea (milk from hex a)

Lunch
SS soup stirred through pasta with half fat grated cheese (2nd hex a)
2 finger kit kat (5.5 syns)

Snack
1 apple

Dinner
Thai green chicken curry 4.5 syns for sauce
chicken 2nd hex b
Green beans
Rice

Choc hifi bar(hex b)

Total 13 syns
2 hex a + b

Last edited:
think i might come and live at your house, your meals always look good x

Haha Kerry!! The Thai curry was seriously hot but I ploughed through-thank god you don't have to weigh rice I was using it to disperse the chilli per mouthful!!!

Today-holiday weigh in day!!

Breakfast
2 weetabix + s milk
Banana
Pint of squash

Lunch
Large (and lovely) ham salad-this was a ploughmans I had out at a great craft centre-asked for it with no bread -get me! And ignored the coleslaw and chilli jam stuff that came with it-Bar a tiny taste of course!!! ;). )
-1 syn to taste of sauces!!
2 pints of water-it was hot and the ham was salty!!!

Snack
Cup of tea and a large apple

About to go and weigh in ad Thursday is holiday weigh in then going round to my gave little bistro on the beach-I'll probably have fajitas and control myself with there wraps. But have syns to spare and won't be drinking. Coffee for pud!!! Xxx

Well I lost 3lbs tonight! So that's my half a pound gain from last week off plus 2.5 in 2 weeks! As I'm on holiday I'm realt happy with this! Also cleared my 1st stone tonight and have lost 15lbs in 6 weeks! Over the moon! I have a 12 week countdown and would like to lose 2 stone by the end of it. So I have 6 weeks to lose 13lbs!!! Can it be done? Stay tuned!!!!!

ah well done, you're doing really well 3lb is a really good loss, keep it up and enjoy your holiday xx

Thankyou!!!

Green day (I hope!)

Breakfast
'fried pots' and baked beans
Cup of tea milk 1hex a

No snacks ( shocking!!!)

Lunch
2 slices nimble 1hex b + 1 syn for flora
3 eggs scrambled with half fat cheese and topped with rest of cheese 2 hex a and 1 syn for Tom sauce
An apple

Snack
Small skimmed milk latte from m&s ( milk from hex a allowance so hoping this is free) I'll pop a syn down for it anyway incase!! 1 syn
Alpen light bar I'm smuggling in to avoid yummy m&s goodness!! (half 2 hex b)

Dinner
Quorn mince 5 spice stirfry with 10 cashew nuts (half 2hex b) + boiled rice!! Looking forward to this as dreamt the recipe up yesterday!

3 syns so far so I'm gonna have a kitkat (5.5 syns) and an options (2 syns) for supper

Total syns 10.5!! Hopefully a good green day!

Green day today

Breakfast
2 weetabix 1 hex b
Banana
Soya milk 1 hex a
Options hot choc 2 syns

Lunch
Mushroom and red onion omelette with ketchup 1 syn
Alpro soya yoghurt (will look up syns later)

Snack
Free super noodles Thai flavour! ( hope I like this as gonna be useful when camping next week)

Dinner
Quorn meatballs in homemade tomato and garlic sauce with pasta! Lacto free cheese on top (hope this will be a hex a)

Supper
Curly wurly + cup of tea with soya milk!

Didn't stick to this properly today. Need to make a plan and stick to it. Had a kitkat mid morning. No Tom sauce, had beans instead. Realise I was lacking a hex b so grabbed 20 cashews!! (that was a good surprise) and no yoghurt! Need to fit those soya yogs into my life or they are gonna go off!! Grrr!!! Stil have enough for a curly wurly but didn't wanna use that many syns today!! 2 days to weigh in and wanna do 10 syns both days, x

Think I have intolerance to something. Could be lots of things but I think dairy is probable. Need to go cold turkey realy (no choc etc) to find put for sure. I'm a singer do no dairy would be good for my voice also! Hmmm we'll see! Lived Quorn meatballs tonight-have you tried them? I actually font think some people could tell Thr difference!! Xx

haven't tried the meatballs but use the mince a lot, I find it has a nicer softer texture than beef mince. Quorn is a speed food too so always handy to add it in.

Just been looking at some of the before and after pics, pretty amazing!

Didn't realise it was speed-good stuff! Yeah I was looking yesterday-very inspirational!!!

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll with bacon and Tom sauce (1 syn)
Cup of tea (soya milk from hex a)

Snack
Apple and banana

Lunch
Pasta, spinach and pesto (1 syn) lacto free cheese 2 hex a

Dont know about any further ATM.. X

Haha and it's all changed! I'm attempting a red day. So far:

Breakfast
1 wholemeal roll hex b
Tom sauce 1 syn
Bgty sausage 2 syns

And ummm I'm gonna research the rest of the days goodies in between working!! X

Ok, been on holiday so no weigh in last Wednesday! Am expecting a gain so will accept that and try and have a great week after.

3 days left until weigh in so will be on plan until then!

Sunday-GREEN

Breakfast
1 slice wholemeal toast (1 hex b)
3 eggs scrambled
Tomato sauce- 1
Options hot choc 2 syns

Lunch
Lots of mixed leaves
Chicken (2 hex b)
Coleslaw -2 syns

Strawberries
melon
Ff yog

Cup of tea -soya milk (1 hex a)

Snack
Lemon fantastic zero
Low fat batchelors super noodles

Dinner
Quorn spaghetti Bol
Lacto free cheese (2 hex a)

Aero biscuit bar 5 syns
Cup Of tea

Total 10 syns

Haha bloody iPhone!! It's meant to read zesty lemon bites (kellogs ones) was so tired yest I slept through the afternoon so no snacking!! And ended up with a jacket spud for speed in the evening!

Today GREEN

breakfast
2 weetabix 1hex b
strawberries and melon
Ff yog

Lunch
Jacket spud
Baked beans
Lacto free cheese 1 hex a

Snack
Cup of tea 2 hex a
Banana