IAIMTOBETHIN Food Diaries.......

Friday seems to be a high syn day. How come your cheese sandwich was 25 syns??? Hope your weekend is going better.

Because i was left all alone in the house and had naughty munchies. Over estimated just in case. It was Tesco 2 Value wholemeal, scraping of marg, thin cheese and full fat mayo. :(

Yup weekend going better, and as usual, will start afresh tomorrow.

Liked your entry for today - well done u - such amazing willpower and a new top to boot!
x

Weigh in 14.13 - put on 2 pounds - doh!

Sunday 23 January 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
Melon, pinepple, apple, pudding rice, milk(a)

Lunch
Potato and onion omlette with 42g LF cheese (a). 2 x Meat free sausages, baked beans.

Dinner
Pork steak (b), 2 meat free sausages, roast potatoes, veg. Gravy (2.5)

Snacks
2 Weetabix (b) Milk (rest of a Plus 2). Apples, pineapple, melon.

Total Syns 4.5

Last edited:
hi iaimtobethin, you are gonna have to remind me of your name! my brain is still pregnant lol! how was the weekend? did you get any time to yourself?

My name is in my username - didnt realise it when i created it - my 9 year old pointed it out to me!

mmm, time to meself on friday - sent me on a mini binge - doh! Dont leave me alone - ever!
x

Monday 24 January 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
Pudding rice, milk (a). Gonna buy some All Bran tomorrow as sick of having thing for brekkie everyday - but why are All Bran and Crunchy Bran the 2 cereals you can have 42g off so ruddy expensive!

Lunch
Left over roast tatties and veg with 2 meat free sausages, gravy (2.5)

Dinner
Easy Kegeree made with cobbler (b) rice, green lentils, onions, fish stock, curry powder. And SW chips.

Snacks
2 ryvita & 3 crackerbread (b) 5 Laugh Cow XL (a)
Apple, clems, pineapple. Hot choc (2)

Total Syns 4.5

Last edited:
Spent a whole undisturbed hour mooching around minimins last night. Wow i knew it was good, but i found some new bits and found them truly inspirational - the before and after photos for example. One thing that struck me is that everyone looks about 10 years younger! and i could do with having some of that. I look 45, feel 18 and am 35. So feeling truly motivated, i start another day.............

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Red Day

Breakfast
Banana at 11.15 (oops)

Lunch
3 ww sausages (these have changed and are now half the size but will still count as 0.5 each - 1.5), bacon, 2 pork steaks, mushrooms, fried eggs. ketchup (0.5)

Dinner
Fish pie. Sweede, potato (b) mixed fish, fish stock cube, parsley, mixed veg. 42g lf cheese to top (a) Served with beans (b)

Made a lemon drizzle cake as have 3 extra kids coming home with me after school tomorrow, i had a slice to check it was ok. Its not a blip, it was meant, hopefully i have overestimated the syns and will adjust syns accordingling through the week.

Snacks
Lemon drizzle cake (20)
Apples, clems

Total Syns 22

Last edited:
Wednesday 26 January 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
21g All Bran (half b), milk (half a), melon, pineapple, grapes and muller yogurt.

Lunch
Meat free sausage, quorn fillet, chips, fried agg and beans.

Dinner
none

Forgot i was going out tonight - all the kids didnt leave till late and i went out shortly after them. No dinner so ate out.

Dinner
Fish and chips with LF mayo at the harvester :sigh::break_diet:Oh and salad!

Another bad weigh in week for me then :mad:

Total Syns ???????????????????????????

Last edited:
I also often look on the before and after pics and that normally kicks me back into gear :)
Stay away from the lemon drizzle cake today....it sounds so nice though....

Thursday 27 January 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
Pudding Rice, milk (a)

Lunch
Veggie Jambalaya

Afternoon
Batchelors Noodles

Dinner
Jacket potato, pasta n sauce (0.5)

Snacks
Scan bran cake (b), 2 hot choc (4), apples, clems
4 Ryvita (b), 4 Laugh Cow XL (a) Egg
Total Syns 4.5

Last edited:
Friday 28 January 2011

Red Day

Breakfast
Narna, apple, muller light

Lunch
Bacon, onion omlette with 42g lf cheese (a), pork steaks, 2 x ww saus (1), mushrooms, ketchup (0.5)

Dinner
Gammon, new potatoes (b) salad. salad cream XL (0.5)

Off out tonight
3 jd & dc (7.5)
Bacon sandwich when i get home
3 WW brown bread (b)

Total Syns 9.5

Saturday 29 January 2011

OMG, its 6.30 and half way dying my hair from medium brown to blonde. Its so gonna be wrong and very orange / ginger.

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Apples, narna, clem, pudding rice, milk (a)

Lunch
Potatoe, onion, mushroom omlette. bacon, meat free sausage, beans. (stuffed!)

4 squares plain chocolate (?)

Dinner
Didnt want to eat dinner so left it till late, hubby to be came in late from foot and declared that he was getting a chinese, soooo, so did i.

Syns loads

Last edited:
I really want some blonde highlights....might get them done by the end of Feb as I'm off to a family wedding then. Hope your hair didn't come out bad.

Morning world, i am now ginger. My father was red and i have a niece whos red so maybe its my destiny

Weigh in: sts - i am not very good at this at all - whats wrong with me!

Green Day

Breakfast
Pudding rice, milk (a) apples.

Lunch
Quorn fillet, new potatoes, baked beans, egg and mushrooms

Dinner
Pork steak, 2 meat free sausages, potatoes, loadsa veg. Gravy (2.5)

Snacks
Scan bran cake (b) plus 2 hot choc (4)
Melon, apples, clems

Total Syns 6.5

Attachments

• Beth Blonde Day 2 (4).jpg
    Beth Blonde Day 2 (4).jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 38
I pictured it worse, so it's not that bad!
STS is not bad considering the few extra syns you had this past week. Just try for a full 100% week and it will pay off :)

I pictured it worse, so it's not that bad!
STS is not bad considering the few extra syns you had this past week. Just try for a full 100% week and it will pay off :)

Thanks Meli. I just dont understand why i keep straying. Wheres my willpower - i have a wedding to plan you would think that was motivation enough!

Wish u lived closer (again) i could buy some of your clothes off you. :D

Hmm, looks like i just put lightner on hair and not a colour - doh! So have purchased another lightner and a blonde colour today so will try again at weekend. A friend has kindly offered a hair dye and wine evening on saturday - how do i politely say no??

Looking into 30 day shred workout dvd. I know i wont do it so why am i thinking about it? I really want to go back to the gym again but dont have anyone to look after little one till she starts nursery in September. Kinda miss plugging mp3 in and pumping away.

Ok, so lets try for 100% day.

Monday 31 January 2011 - where did that month go??

Green Day

Breakfast
Pudding rice, milk (a)

Lunch
Left over roast tatties and veg, 3 meat free sausages, gravy (2.5)

Dinner
Kedgeree (b) and SW chips

Snacks
3 crackerbread, 2 ryvita (b), 5 Laugh cow XL (a)
Apple, muller

Total Syns 2.5

Last edited:
100 % day yesterday completed - hurrah!

Tuesday 1 Feb 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
Pudding rice, milk (a)

Lunch
Batchelors 99% FF Noodles, sw chips.
1 finger of kit kat (3)

Dinner
Veggie Jambalaya, SW chips.

Snacks
3 WW brown Bread (b)
mayo (0.5) eggs
6 crackerbread (b), 6 laugh cow XL (a)
Apples, gingerbread man (12?)
Half choc muffin (8?)

Total syns 23.5

Last edited:
Well done on the 100% day :) You can do it and you know what you have to do...so get back on the wagon hun...just picture you looking great on your wedding day and 2-3 sizes less! Priceless pictures you will show to all your friends/family for the rest of your life....
When you get the munchies just keep a big tupperware of fruit in the fridge and munch on it! Recently I've had an obsession with melon and while making dinner for the rest of the family I need to snack on something, so just take the melon out of the fridge and keep snacking on it.

Can't your OH babysit while you go to the gym in the evening??

God i am so predictable, didnt stay 100% yesterday. Meli, i have the motivation of a sloth / slug combined in the evenings so straight after school run is best time for gym for me. However, as the nights get lighter and the baby gets easier, maybe...........

Again, not a 100% day.

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
Apples, muller.

Snack
2 WW Brown Bread (b)
Mushrooms, egg, ketchup (0.5)

Lunch
Beef Savoury Rice, quorn fillet, sw chips

Afternoon
Sliver of choc cake (8)

Dinner - been looking forward to this all week.
Turkey (b) Onion, courgette, pepper, mushroom, beansprouts, soy sauce, veg stock cube.

Snacks
2 x 2 finger kit kats (11)
Pudding rice, milk (a)
Melon, strawbs, 3 babybel light (a)

Total Syns 19.5

I bet that chocolate cake earlier today is to blame for the other 2 kit kats. I find as well that if I have something sweet earlier in the day I tend to go for something sweet again at night, so now I try to just keep everything for the night time and after I've had 1 or 2 treats, then drink some mixed Robinson with Water and go to bed.

Don't worry tomorrow is another fresh start :)

Back