I'll prove I can do it!!

I know! I'm feel exactly the same about how much money I have wasted. All it's done is make me fat and feed my low self esteem. I only had the mini roll. I'm going out tonight for my sister's birthday but I'm determined to take it easy and not fall into the trap of chips on the way home.

The day after seeing date guy, someone lovely appeared in my life. I am going to keep a bit quiet about this one because I've told him I want to take things very slowly and he's happy to wait. Both he and I have been burned by past relationships but he is thoughtful, honest and very into keeping in shape, he could be good for me :) So I guess it's watch this space...,

x

Ooo I do love a happy ending. I will be honest it will take some man to chip away at my brick wall I have up. ;) x

Lol not sure how happy the ending will be, but he's a good guy and it helps that he's good looking with muscles lol. Fingers crossed though!!

I had a massive wall built up before I met my last boyfriend. I had been so hurt and emotionally abused so I was single for a long long time. Been single since June but my last relationship was quite happy so I'm not as tough to crack like I used to be. I remain hopeful there are some good ones out there and this guy is one of them :) xx

ChristyT said:
Lol not sure how happy the ending will be, but he's a good guy and it helps that he's good looking with muscles lol. Fingers crossed though!!

I had a massive wall built up before I met my last boyfriend. I had been so hurt and emotionally abused so I was single for a long long time. Been single since June but my last relationship was quite happy so I'm not as tough to crack like I used to be. I remain hopeful there are some good ones out there and this guy is one of them :) xx

Aaahhhh I just made a little scream of excitement oopps most important well done 12 lbs is fan tastic x but whhhooooo date with mr muscle whhhooooo why haven't u told me about this x ooohhhhhh muchly excited x

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Sorry lovely, I haven't said anything because it didn't feel real. Bless him he's just driven 17 miles to pick me up from my night out and take me back home (which is only a 2 mile journey), he's super cute and i am having to stop myself from leaping on him every time i see him because he's so god damn sexy ha ha!!! Like I say, still pinching myself and waiting for the bubble to burst :)

I've eaten kebab and chips, drunk champagne and vodka....but sod it I deserve a blow out...back on plan tomorrow with stacks of water xxxxx

Oooo i likes a bit of muscles with tattoos. X

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Me too!!!! Feeling very guilty about the kebab and chips in the cold light of day. Definately out of ketosis again and suspect I won't be getting into the 17s by Tuesday. Going to b 100% and drinking lots and lots of water....I feel so blurrrggghhhh xx

Ach we are allowed a wee slip up now and again. If your new man had a brother send him my way please. :) xxxx

I've just had a second set of measurements taken. My CDC doesn't take them so I asked my sister to record my stats 9 days ago. My new measurements show I've lost a total of 6 inches!!!! Im genuinly shocked!!! Carrying on drinking my trusty water and trying to keep the focus x

Well I plucked up the courage to mount the scales and it's showing I put 2lbs on :( gutted but only got myself and my lack of willpower to blame. I'm going to get down the gym later and do my best to stick to plan. Got WI tomorrow so just praying that i can turn it around and lose the extra pounds before then as I don't want a gain :(

Right time for some pics I think...the first is of me on my 40th birthday on 26 May, the second was taken 3 weeks ago and the final one was taken on Saturday.

image-3778149723.png

image-2258265033.png

image-3668078300.png

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bloody hell u can see a massive difference v v impressive my dear x are a really pretty lady and v classy xxxxx no wonder mr big is all over u x x well congrats and we'll done x sod the 2lbs my bf can poo 2lbs it's nothing missy will be gone v v quickly and then some x

Chrissy - you look fab - what a difference. You don't look your weight or,indeed, your age! What's the secret?!

Just ready your diary and firstly Wtg on ya weightloss whilst CDC was away (ignoring the 2lbs as that is different and ya deserved little treat and next week that will of gone and more!!! Love ya confessions post made me smile just to have the guts to post that will inspire others because people wouldn't bother and just feel bad and not post anything and leave. Secondly what a difference in ya pics you look so different already this just shows me this diet certainly works for you :) hope you have amazing date tonight and have fun
Luv Sharon xxxxx

Aw Christy what a purdy lady you are and you really do not look 40 at all!! Well done you look totally different from your first pic. And remember if Mr Big has a bro send him this way. :) xxxx

sarahevans said:
Wow you look fantastic and barely recognisable from the first pictures at all. Well done :)

Thank you Sarah! Still don't feel like I've made that much impact, 100lbs still to go but i'll get there :)

LeaE said:
Bloody hell u can see a massive difference v v impressive my dear x are a really pretty lady and v classy xxxxx no wonder mr big is all over u x x well congrats and we'll done x sod the 2lbs my bf can poo 2lbs it's nothing missy will be gone v v quickly and then some x

Lol you do make me laugh!!! Thank you...still got a massive journey ahead of me but glad my moomin mama face is going down a bit. Dreading WI tomorrow xxx

Daisy65 said:
Chrissy - you look fab - what a difference. You don't look your weight or,indeed, your age! What's the secret?!

Ahhhh that such a kind thing to say to a middle aged woman lol - my secret? Always take your makeup off at night and use a good face cream. Other than that I think I'm lucky to have inherited my Nan's good genes. I had to have some plus points considering I also inherited her height problem ha!!! xx

therealbbe said:
Just ready your diary and firstly Wtg on ya weightloss whilst CDC was away (ignoring the 2lbs as that is different and ya deserved little treat and next week that will of gone and more!!! Love ya confessions post made me smile just to have the guts to post that will inspire others because people wouldn't bother and just feel bad and not post anything and leave. Secondly what a difference in ya pics you look so different already this just shows me this diet certainly works for you :) hope you have amazing date tonight and have fun
Luv Sharon xxxxx

Oh Sharon what a lovely post!!! Thank you!!! I'm loving this diet, it's the best one I've ever tried (and I've tried them all!!) just hoping that I am able to keep the focus and balls it up like I always do!! People like Lea and Daisy give me such inspiration to dig deep and achieve though. I really don't think I would have got this far without this forum. 100lbs to go but with all the support I am getting I will hopefully smash it :D xxx

Back