I'll prove I can do it!!

Fairy577 said:
Aw Christy what a purdy lady you are and you really do not look 40 at all!! Well done you look totally different from your first pic. And remember if Mr Big has a bro send him this way. :) xxxx

Ohhh Fairy thank u!!! It's amazing what a bit of polyfiller can do ha ha ha!!!

I've checked with Mr Big...he doesn't have a brother boooooo!!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ChristyT said:
Oh Sharon what a lovely post!!! Thank you!!! I'm loving this diet, it's the best one I've ever tried (and I've tried them all!!) just hoping that I am able to keep the focus and balls it up like I always do!! People like Lea and Daisy give me such inspiration to dig deep and achieve though. I really don't think I would have got this far without this forum. 100lbs to go but with all the support I am getting I will hopefully smash it :D xxx

Yes you will and keep that strong positive attitude because I am sure lea thought just the same as you at the beginning :) glad you like this plan I do as well brilliant isn't it xxxxxx

It's brilliant, just hope the losses keep up. I'm feeling really hungry today, but I'm out of ketosis so to be expected. Really hoping the ketostix turn pink tomorrow so I can feel back to normal - I'm not used to feeling hungry these days :)

How are you getting on? xx

God dam Mr Big!!! Where do you get your ketosis sticks from? X

Lol!!!!!! I'm loving his nickname being Mr Big, makes me laugh every time!!!! :D

I got mine off Amazon but you can get them off eBay too. If you go into Boots they will order them in for you. They are very handy I have to say, especially if you've had a blip xx

I shall be purchasing some of those. He's stuck with the name Mr Big I'm afraid. X

Christy - you've inspired me - have finally put some photos on to my profile page! Took me a long time to work out how to do it but I'm an old bird after all!

Fairy577 said:
I shall be purchasing some of those. He's stuck with the name Mr Big I'm afraid. X

Ha ha ha!!! I don't think I will tell him, don't want him getting ideas lol xx

Daisy65 said:
Christy - you've inspired me - have finally put some photos on to my profile page! Took me a long time to work out how to do it but I'm an old bird after all!

Yay!!!! Going to take a peak....I'm all excited!!!! xx

Ha ha we shall keep it between us then. I want to post pics but it won't let me yet. :( xx

Daisy65 said:

Daisy....I can't find your diary!! What's it called?? xxx

ChristyT said:
Daisy....I can't find your diary!! What's it called?? xxx

I have just put them on my profile page - I haven't got enough to say to have a diary!

Lol I can talk for Britain!!!! I'll log on using my laptop and have a proper gander xxx

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!! Daisy you look incredible!!!!! Now that is inspirational :) we are the same height and everyone keeps telling me if I get below 12 stone I will be too thin but after seeing your photos I am truely inspired xxxx

Christy - thank you so much. I have to say that I shed a tear when I looked in the mirror - have spent most of my life feeling fat and ugly and I now seriously regret not doing this sooner. It it amazing how quick the weight comes off and i'm now so close to my goal - can't really believe it's happening to me. It seems like yesterday that I started cd - you'll be the same - at goal in no time and just as bewildered!

Well the most important thing is you have done something about it now, don't look back, look forward to your skinny future!! You look fantastic and you have an amazing pair of pins lady!!

I've been big for so long now I can't remember what it's like to be slim, I just can't wait to get below 15 stone because that's when I'll feel I'm making progress. The last 5 weeks have flown past, but by my calculations it's going to take 6 months to lose the 100lbs I need to shed. I'm just hoping I can do it!! xxx

Wow Christy, just looked at your photos, you look amazing and what a difference between all the pics! X

Ahhh thanks Starr! There has been a bit change around my face, I'm sure it's been packing in the wine :)

Well just got in from my weekly WI....I've lost 1lb....it's not great but it could have been a hell of a lot worse!! At least it was a loss so I got away with the kebab, chips, booze and cake by the skin of my teeth. Here's hoping for a big loss next week :) xx

Yeah well done Hun. I have had the day from hell. Have had 2 products, 2 eggs and some sliced ham. Ugh. I don't even want my 3rd product. I can't bloody help myself. I really need to wise up!! X

Back