I'll prove I can do it!!

Hi Christy - you'll be fine with that menu... I've been on 1000/1200 for 3 weeks now, and this week lost 3lb! I have one CD product a day for breakfast then lunch and dinner are real food, and as long as you eat the right kind of foods, just like you listed, you can keep losing weight. I still have another 10lb to go, but eating real food is working for me. And I do have the odd biscuit, and at least 1 or two low cal hot chocolates a day. My biggest problem is wine - when I go out for dinners I make lovely healthy food choices, but blow it all by drinking a bottle of red wine! Ooops....

I have exactly the same problem! I think I am going to calorie control my diet until I get this horrible tooth problem sorted out. Will be interesting to see what happens weight-wise as sooner or later I've got to move over. I want to lose another 2 stone so I will probably do another stone and a half on 810 and then move up a stage for a while :) xxx

Christy I'm rubbish!! Ha ha. I ate today when I'm disposed to be on ss. I just can't get back into it!! Desperate not to get into the 14s. I was 15st 9 last week and I get weighed next Thursday. Do we think its possible to get into the 14s by then? I might just go for that!! Going out in Sunday mind you so I will prob end up eating and I will prob have a fri night. Ha ha. I'm so rubbish. I'm meeting with my mate who laid his heart in the line for me. I think the longer we leave it the more awkward it will get.
I love him so much and didn't want to hurt him. I'm feeling really shitty about it. :( x

Hmmmm 14s may be a tough call but it's worth having a good shot at it but u'd have to be super good!! Meeting up with u'r friend won't be an easy conversation but u have to do what is right for u, going along with it because u don't want to hurt him isn't a good enough reason. U r a good person, he took the risk to tell u how he felt and u have reservations - doesn't make u a bad person just an honest one :)

I've had a food day today and going to tomorrow as well. Going to cancel my WI which is due on Friday as I have stacks of products and not having them while I'm feeling this ill - sticking to lots of fruit, eggs and veg as think it will be better to help me recover.

Really enjoyed my tiny portion of porridge this morning even though my mouth is so painful. I'm planning on starting again on Sunday and having a super focused week next week when I should be feeling better. Didn't have an omelette tonight - had scrambled eggs and dry fried mushrooms on wholemeal toast and it tasted incredible.

My friend had her first meeting with her CDC today and starts CD tomorrow - she's on the same plan as me so we're going for lunch tomorrow and I'm going to give her some of my meal ideas. I'm so excited for her and can't wait to see the results :) xxxx

I classify Christy as my diet buddy. We are abou th same hight

Try again ha ha. I classify Christy as my diet buddy. She's good for me. We are about the same hight and weight and when I was having my wee blip when I seem Christy get into the 15s it gave me the massive boot up the hoop I needed. :) xxx

Kira said:
That could get competitive Christy but in a good way for you both! It does help having a diet buddy.

Ah she's really struggled today bless her, it's her first day today so I've told her tomorrow will probably be harder but if she can see it through until WI she will be doing ok. I am really rooting for her! Her stats are where I was 3 months ago so I'm really rooting for her. She'll be so gorgeous on her big day xx

Fairy577 said:
Try again ha ha. I classify Christy as my diet buddy. She's good for me. We are about the same hight and weight and when I was having my wee blip when I seem Christy get into the 15s it gave me the massive boot up the hoop I needed. :) xxx

Ahhh bless u! U'r my diet buddy too!! I think it's a massive motivator having someone who is where I'm at too and going through the same trials and tribulations. I am relying on u to get my wobbly ass back on track next week when I'm back on plan :)

Well today I have had:

Breakfast: Porridge - 203 calories
Lunch: chicken and veg broth - 200 calories
Tea: prawn curry ready meal - 385 calories
Raspberries and jelly - 95 calories

Total: 885 calories

Feel like I've eaten loads!!!! Still weigh 15st5 xxx

i think you can call today a defo success. I haven't been as bad as I normally am but still not 100% on plan. I really need to start the up age on the water. I have been letting that slip bigtime! Next goal is the 14s! I noticed today I am just obese not morbidly obese. This made me uber happy. :) xxx

Yayyy!!!! Go Fairy!!! Plus did u know at 13st2 we will b merely overweight??!!! That's going to be my third target :)

Well it's the dentist for me now....wish me luck! xxx

You all sound like you are doing amazing!! hope your all okay :) just to let you know... i was weighed after 6 days and i lost 11 lbs!!!!!!!!! woooohoooooo... it has been hard but it is so worth it, and have my second week stocked up with flavours that i like!
i am looking forward to having a couple of days off over christmas, hope this doesnt ruin it.. actually hope i can stick to it until then!!! xxx

You all sound like you are doing amazing!! hope your all okay :) just to let you know... i was weighed after 6 days and i lost 11 lbs!!!!!!!!! woooohoooooo... it has been hard but it is so worth it, and have my second week stocked up with flavours that i like!
i am looking forward to having a couple of days off over christmas, hope this doesnt ruin it.. actually hope i can stick to it until then!!! xxx

Wow 11 pound? I lost 9lb and thought that was amazing. Well done!!! Xx

Just got back from dentist...I have an infection around my widom tooth so dentist has pescribed antibiotics. Hope they start working soon and get rid of this awful pain! Got to go back for a proper examination but she said my wisdom tooth has erupted and it is now growing towards my cheek so she thinks she would like to extract it - she will make her mind up on 7 December though when she takes x-rays. The thought of having a wisdom tooth out while I am awake is freaking me out because I know what the 2 I had out were like afterwards (I was knocked out for those), mind you they were bottom ones and I understand that the top ones are easier to get out.

I have had toast and coffee for breakfast (325 calories) so going to pop down to Asda later and get some healthy food for the next 2 days, then going to get back on plan on Sunday. Still 15st5 so I am feeling quite confident that I know I can maintain after finishing CD, you hear so many stories that people put weight back on as soon as they started eating, but I am certain the secret is making healthy choices and keeping to a sensible calorie allowance. I know the moment I take my eye off the ball I will pile the weight on so fitness pal is going to be a habit I maintain after CD. Wine is the big issue for me, I work in a high pressure environment and over the years I have developed the habit of cracking open a bottle of wine when I get home and pouring a glass whilst I cook tea (a rather huge glass at that...) then I would pour another huge glass whilst I ate my tea and before you knew it 2/3rds of the bottle had gone, which I would then finish off whilst watching tv. That is approximately 500 calories without counting all the extra snacks I used to eat on top of my 3 meals a day. I have a real feeling that I was scoffing 4,000 calories a day - I have added my typical day into my fitness pal and that is what it is saying...and that isn't counting all the full fat coke I used to drink!! No bloody wonder I was 21 stone!!! That actually sickens me now, just shows that my attitude to food has changed massively.

Anyway - hope you are all having a fab day :) xxxxxxx

Woooohoooooo!!! That is fanbloodytastic Em you must feel sooooo chuffed!!! Well done for seeing through the first week, it gets easier and easier from here on in so I am sure you will smash this diet :D I am having a break at the min as I have a really bad tooth infection so I need to eat to cope with the medication I am on - I really don't want to get a stomach ulcer so I am listening to the medical advice. Hoping to get back on it by Sunday though as I am sure I will stop the painkillers by then and I should be ok taking the antibiotics on CD. I am eating healthily though so have managed to keep my weight the same, my TOTM is due in the next couple of days too so hoping that next week I will have had a big loss as should be like week 1 all over again - mind you I will have that horrible first week to work through yet again!

Keep up your amazing work - you are going to be a slinky melinky before long :) xxxx

Oh no.. hope you feel better soon Christy!! that must be very painful.. glad u have managed to keep it off, thats what im worried about when i come off this.. although that is a long way off i think!!
Went to see robbie williams last night, all the food and drink there was so hard to resist but i feel so confident and i have resisted everything.
Even thinking about starting swimming again, i was swimming before but i dont feel like i have a lot of energy so not sure its a good idea!

I hope i'm nice and slinky soon!! haha.. coming up to the weekend though and thats always hard :( xxx

Ems I am super bloody chuffed for you. What a clever cookie and that's fantastic you have stuck to it. Seriously the first week is the hardest and I'm so proud of you! Well done hunny.
Christy you should be bloody proud managing to make good choices for yourself. Well done to you too. Xxx

Kirsten 9lbs is amazing too. Ooo girlies we will be there soon. How much does everyone want to lose out of curiosity? X

Back