Step 1 Sole Source + Im a total idiot

I've shaken yesterday's binge off and back on plan 100% today! Have texted my CWP and confessed all and asked not to WI tonight. I will just collect my products and have a chat about it. I will get some soups tonight as I fancy a change and something warm. :eek:
Fresh start again today!

I've shaken yesterday's binge off and back on plan 100% today! Have texted my CWP and confessed all and asked not to WI tonight. I will just collect my products and have a chat about it. I will get some soups tonight as I fancy a change and something warm. :eek:
Fresh start again today!

Well done least u not giving up completely I shud get weighed though just sou can see how much u have lost/gained to make u stick to it

I was very brave and weighed in tonight.....3lbs on, so still a stone off in a month. After some tears and laughs talking it through with my CWPC, I feel much better and not a complete failure! We compared previous binges before Cambridge and she won hands down!! Decided to get some soups this week as its soooo cold and I know I'm going to feel it more as I slip back into ketosis. Had the vegetable one for tea and it did the trick. I also bought some fruit teas on the way home just to have something different to taste. Off to have a nice soak in the bath now, but I'm back on plan 100%, fully focused and ready to tackle this head on!

@chixie well done!!! im so close to caving in been arguing with the bf all weekend!! But im just staying in and trying not to give into the chocolate to aid my stress!! Lol had a lemon bar instead which was good enough ? i get weighed on friday fingers crossed iv lost xx

@chixie well done!!! im so close to caving in been arguing with the bf all weekend!! But im just staying in and trying not to give into the chocolate to aid my stress!! Lol had a lemon bar instead which was good enough ? i get weighed on friday fingers crossed iv lost xx

@phaabulos, don't do it!! It so isn't worth the agony of going back to day 1 again!! I felt so bloated and yucky after my slip yesterday I so wish I had just called my CWPC and talked it out instead of giving in. Having the lemon bar was a good choice so big high 5 to you!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you for your WI on Friday, I'm sure you'll be fine!!

Hey anyone want to buddy up. Had a massive final binge today am not even going to tell you what I just demolished. But starting tomorrow first aim - diet 100% for one day -- just 3 packets lots of water and black coffee.

Anyone want to help me as I find it tough i just want to do 1 week 100% with some veggie soup on Friday (big family dinner)

Hey anyone want to buddy up. Had a massive final binge today am not even going to tell you what I just demolished. But starting tomorrow first aim - diet 100% for one day -- just 3 packets lots of water and black coffee.

Anyone want to help me as I find it tough i just want to do 1 week 100% with some veggie soup on Friday (big family dinner)

Hey @kayecl, I'm back to day 1 after a slip yesterday......painful isn't the word!! Just going to have my last shake of the day then I can go to bed knowing that I have completed it 100% today! Here for you Hun x Lisa xx

After my blip yesterday I was 100% today until I ate 3 chocolates! I am out of ketosis I did a test - but I am hoping that my chocs today & yesterday don't cause me a painful journey back into it :((

Aww we are here for ya! I had a blip last week but been 100% today i almost caved in but
Came on here had a rant! Lol and just had my last cwp for the day (a bar). Its really hard but its worth it and your human too!!! ?

After my blip yesterday I was 100% today until I ate 3 chocolates! I am out of ketosis I did a test - but I am hoping that my chocs today & yesterday don't cause me a painful journey back into it :((

Yes just try to get back on it!! Mine was not painful last week i guess because i was just drinking the water! Plus i was not so obsessed about the diet as i felt so bad lol plus you wouldn't have stored that much carbs so you should be fine xx?

@phaabulos, don't do it!! It so isn't worth the agony of going back to day 1 again!! I felt so bloated and yucky after my slip yesterday I so wish I had just called my CWPC and talked it out instead of giving in. Having the lemon bar was a good choice so big high 5 to you!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you for your WI on Friday, I'm sure you'll be fine!!

Thanks @chixie!! And it felt good having a cwp instead of a bar of choc its so not worth the emotional stress of cheating lol haha!! But you know i cant waittt to reach goal! Not to eat per say but to stop being obsessed with food hahaha?

Day one today 100% it must be done -ill come on here when it's tough! I know it will be thanks for all the support guys

I was very brave and weighed in tonight.....3lbs on, so still a stone off in a month. After some tears and laughs talking it through with my CWPC, I feel much better and not a complete failure! We compared previous binges before Cambridge and she won hands down!! Decided to get some soups this week as its soooo cold and I know I'm going to feel it more as I slip back into ketosis. Had the vegetable one for tea and it did the trick. I also bought some fruit teas on the way home just to have something different to taste. Off to have a nice soak in the bath now, but I'm back on plan 100%, fully focused and ready to tackle this head on!

Well done :) its brill that you got weighed cos now u know how much u put on

and the best thing of weighing last night......I will lose every single ounce that I gained and more when I weigh in again next week!!!
Day 2 going brilliantly, how are you all getting on?

and the best thing of weighing last night......I will lose every single ounce that I gained and more when I weigh in again next week!!!
Day 2 going brilliantly, how are you all getting on?

I had first WI tonight and lost 11lb so really happy

Back