Im baaaack! With Ooopsie roll recipe (lifesaver!)

ok, oooopsie rolls are a success!!! kids loved them too, so im going to have to hide them i think haha

ive got quiche ALL week for lunch haha

ooopsies for brekkie :D

I always meant to have a goo at them but never got around to it.

Bump for the newbies

Made them last week, they turned out well following the step by step instructions but cannot for the life of me use them for savoury, they are definitely a pudding texture.

Bren xx

Thanks for the 'bump' Bren :D
Ill have a go at these when i come off nights - give me something to do while i recover!

I bought some cream of tartar and I am so going to make these...only problem is no electric whisk so i'm going to get sore arms!

I read somewhere that you can freeze them, is that right?

they dont last log enough to freeze lol!!!

i make mine as one BIG oopsie rolls then i cut into slices (like bread)

i use a hand whisk and its not that bad lol

Have tried mine this time as one big one and used them for corned beef sarnies and something to hold my burgers in - they were much better, the texture was much better than last time when they turned out like meringues and I could only eat them as a pudding.
Bren xx

OMG, I had forgotten about these. I will have to try them again :D Thanks for the bump Bren x

just checking this thread again and drooling over those bloody oopsies! I was Chunka Malunka in a past life but im now rumbly tums and gone back on CD and doing well. When I get to goal on CD I will maintain with Atkins just so I can eat these little beauties EVERY DAY

Hello you :) i often wondered how you were doing! you are doing realy well. cant wait to have you back on atkins xxx

Hey Jim.... miss you and your green veggie strict regimen!
Hi everyone....Ill be back in Feb ..... when ive got ot goal x

Back