Im baaaack! With Ooopsie roll recipe (lifesaver!)

must be out the oven by now .......... how did you do ? xx

I can't wait to make these! But Im worried they will stall weight loss haha it seems to good to be true!

I made a roll with two of them Susan. It was chicken, cucumber & mayo. It was nice, but the eggyness of it towards the end felt weird. I might try one tomorrow as a pizza base :)

First words out of hubbys mouth were " funny looking flat breads" :slap: changed his mind when I was eating them with bacon and brie toasted!! :)

These sound fab, I've printed off the recipe and am going to give them a try tonight as I we're having steak and chips for tea and I was looking for something to replace the chips for me.

Also the recipe uses 6 eggs - fantastic for me because we have 4 chickens and are getting 4 eggs a day at the moment and we can't eat them fast enough! They're supplying me with a constant supply of free diet food :D!

Well, I made these last night, and they sank when I took them out of the oven, and stuck to the baking sheet, so I had to scrape them off, so they didn't look great (note to self - grease the baking sheet next time... or make them in ramekins.).

They smelt and tasted great though, and I reckon they that if I omitted the cream cheese and added a bit of sweetener and cocoa powder they would make fab low carb chocolate souffles!! Going to give it a try - will let you know how I get on. :D

Dizzydelly, I can thoroughly recommend chickens, they make lovely pets, are easy to look after, and supply me with free diet food! (When I say food, I mean I eat the eggs, not the chickens!)

Yum..this looks delicious..:)

just made a batch of these. My daughter LOVES them sprinkled with icing sugar. They smell divine and make a great pud. Whipped cream and strawbs with a drizzle of one squares of melted dark choc. Diet? What diet?

Hi guys I'm so very new here and this isn't first post! I'm jst about to make my first batch of these! Thanks soooo much for this! I'm so desperate to lose weight-had an awful few years. But I won't thread jack so I'll start up else where but jst wanted to say thx for the recipe!!! X

Hi CeeDeesWife welcome - start up a thread in the diary section hun, then you can post menus and anything else you feel like :)

ladyfelsham said:
Hi CeeDeesWife welcome - start up a thread in the diary section hun, then you can post menus and anything else you feel like :)

I'm so sorry guys I cudnt get logged bk on via my iPhone!!
Thank u all for the welcome. I'm making big and small changes! Hope ur all happy and healthy!! X

Hi, and welcome back :)

Oooh, I love oopsies!!!

I'm avoiding all dairy so I make mine with mayo instead of cream cheese (works just as good).

I love mine with maple syrup (sf ofc!) and bacon! Or with cream mixed with a spoonful of cocoa powder and a spoonful of splenda!

Does anyone know if its possible to get dairy free cream? Like soya or something? I love soya milk and yogurt, but not sure if they do something similar to cream?

ClaireCat said:
Does anyone know if its possible to get dairy free cream? Like soya or something? I love soya milk and yogurt, but not sure if they do something similar to cream?

Hi Claire, Alpro has soya single 'cream' in a 251g carton (photo attached). It's 1.6g carbs per 100g. I haven't tried it yet so can't comment on taste but saw it and thought I'd give it a go eventually because cream stalls me. Also I found it in Waitrose, haven't seen it anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-927047278.jpg
    image-927047278.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 28
Oooh, cheers for that Zion. I might need to scour asda for it over the weekend and see if they have any. Waitrose is too far to travel for some cream.... or is it..... lol!

i been looking everywhere for this and this is great im going to try and make them fingers cross chef jessie goes volla !!!!!!!!!! and they turn out ok

Back