im back & im restarting today!

luciec1

:D helloooooo,

have you missed me? lol
Im back after my hectic move! i ended up not bein able to get to see my cdc last week so i ate for a week but im really pleased cos i stayed the same! :D
So i have restarted today & im feeling excited! im gonna reallyyyy stick to it this week & hopefully lose a big amount!

The move went well & the house is lovely! my eldest has started her new school & loves it & my 2 year old has started preschool there & she loves that too!
So all in all im very very happy!

Going to the doctors in a bit tho cos i think ive got an infected sinus :cry:

hows everyone getting on?

Lucie xx

went to the docs & it is an infected sinus & ive been put on anti biotics! this wont cause a problem with my diet will it?

apart from that im feeling good! very positive!

Lucie xxx

awww hun i love ya :D hhahah

aww glad ya kids like their schools :D and glad ya house is nice :) am starting today to so we can do this together, r u going to join the june challenge too?

i wud ring ya cdc n quickly check bout ya tablets hun but am sure it wil be ok

xxx

Hi Lucie,

:) Glad the move went will & the children have settled into their new school/pre school. Good news about staying the same, sorry to hear you're on antibiotics, won't effect the diet!

Keep positive...xxx

thanks both of you!

I have joined the june challenge!

Lucie xxx

went to the docs & it is an infected sinus & ive been put on anti biotics! this wont cause a problem with my diet will it?

apart from that im feeling good! very positive!

Lucie xxx

I believe it will when i was prescribed antibiotics i was told to stop as th ebody needs all its reserves to fight the infection, to be honest i just had 3 packs a day and a meal instead of my 4th and i still lost weight, so may be you can just have 2 and a sensible meal as i did.

Me.

newhome.jpg

wishing you all the best in your new home
the antibiotics shouldn`t cause a problem i had a weeks worth not so long ago

kaz :D

Back