im back

Morning Paula, thought i could possiby cheer you up............was reading some literature somewhere that slow losses aremore realistic because the looser will be able to keep their weight off, and the skin providing your still drinking lots of water will go back to shape better so you dont end up with lots of loose skin which is qute common in huge wight loss quickly.

Cheer up, your recovering still and when it comes off it just will, the body is a strange thing!

thanks for your messages,i supposse i thought that having the band done would be a miracle cure.I no im low as im sleeping alot and dont really want to get up either.Im prob just run down as got a face full of spots.I paid 8000 for my op and i feel a fraud at the minute.Hubby also comments on the money and the way im not loosing,He dosnt do it horribly but im just feeling very sensativexx

thanks for your messages,i supposse i thought that having the band done would be a miracle cure.I no im low as im sleeping alot and dont really want to get up either.Im prob just run down as got a face full of spots.I paid 8000 for my op and i feel a fraud at the minute.Hubby also comments on the money and the way im not loosing,He dosnt do it horribly but im just feeling very sensativexx

Bloody men!

Is it worth going to see the surgeon that did you op and taking your husband with you?
Maybe h can put your mind at ease paula a i would be wondering why as well weight was not coming off quick after shelling out that much money out for surgery.

Sorry youre feeling so down Paula *HUGS* Must be really disheartening for you but you WILL get there.

Hello Paula
Please dont think like this hun,you could still be recovering from your operation,you have done so well,dont compair your self to each of us as everyone is different.i hope your ok sending you big hugs xx

Hey hun, just saw your message x Don't fret darlin, just give it time...keep plugging away, I'm losing very slowly too and it can get disheartening but you can do it x

hi,i feel a bit brighter today.Im gonna weigh in on friday this week so im trying really hard.
Thanks again for all your supportxx

Hey Paula :) .. glad your feeling a little more lifted! .. look toward friday! .. if nothing happens have a back up plan! make an appointment to see somone and talk things through! ..
Hopefully you will be fine! .. maybe your body is just catching up with what its lost so far ... this can happen!

hope ur feeling better soon hunni if i started comparing myself to people id have given up so long ago!! dont do it. u WILL get there xxx

Yay paula :) .. keep it up hun! ... am waiting to hear about your w.i this week xx
glad your feeling a bit better hun! xx

Hiya Paula, sorry ta hear your feeling down!

hope your ok xx

Back