I'm Healthy... it's official!!

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi all

As part of our benefits at work we get a wellness check every two years. I attended mine today and here are the results.......

Body composition which is made up of height, weight, hip to waist ratio as well as body fat percentage came out at -2, which apparently is extremely good, normally they expect you to fall between 0 - 20.

Cholesterol down from last reading of 15 to 5.2
Blood pressure down from high to normal
Fitness level gone from very poor to average/good (lord knows how!)
Blood glucose gone from borderline diabetic to normal

Also measured hydration levels, urine and antioxidant level all of which were normal. In fact the doctor actually shook my hand at the end and said you should be congratulated!!!

What I find most amazing is that I am the first to admit I was purely driven to diet by vanity and can honestly say health never entered my head but I got a real buzz out of knowing that I have also improved my health and will get a full written report to prove it!!

Just wanted to share!

Georgie
xx

Hard work pays off in so many ways! Well done Porgeous!

thats fantastic news georgie you look amazing:clap:

Hi all

As part of our benefits at work we get a wellness check every two years. I attended mine today and here are the results.......

Body composition which is made up of height, weight, hip to waist ratio as well as body fat percentage came out at -2, which apparently is extremely good, normally they expect you to fall between 0 - 20.

Cholesterol down from last reading of 15 to 5.2
Blood pressure down from high to normal
Fitness level gone from very poor to average/good (lord knows how!)
Blood glucose gone from borderline diabetic to normal

Also measured hydration levels, urine and antioxidant level all of which were normal. In fact the doctor actually shook my hand at the end and said you should be congratulated!!!

What I find most amazing is that I am the first to admit I was purely driven to diet by vanity and can honestly say health never entered my head but I got a real buzz out of knowing that I have also improved my health and will get a full written report to prove it!!

Just wanted to share!

Georgie
xx

well done Georgie - great results !!!

D x

Well done Georgie, must of been great seeing all your hard work payed off in black and white, what a fab achievement :)

Body composition - :)
Cholesterol down from last reading of 15 to 5.2 - HOLY MOLY!!! THATS AMAZING!!!
Blood pressure down from high to normal - WOOP!
Fitness level gone from very poor to average/good (lord knows how!) - LMFAO! False positive people, make her re do the test!!!
Blood glucose gone from borderline diabetic to normal - what an amazing acheivement!

Also measured hydration levels, urine and antioxidant level all of which were normal. In fact the doctor actually shook my hand at the end and said you should be congratulated!!! Suprised the doctor didnt ask you on a date!

You are a walking advert for CD, and have made me look at myself differently cos i know with your strength i can do this! G, you are a star!
Well done matey xxxx

(didn't mention the smoking though did you ;) But i believe you when you'll say that you'll quit when you believe that it wont lead you to eat yourself to 14st again xxx)

Thanks everyone, isn't it good to know that CD is really good for you!! It was quite funny as he looked a bit sceptical when i told him that was what I had done but as we worked through the tests it was impossible for him to say anything negative about it as the proof was there that it is actually a perfectly healthy way to lose weight!

Leah - good spot, I thought I glossed over that well but nothing gets past you hun x

Gx

I know you too well ;) xxxxxx

Yay go Georgie!! Thats really great news ... you look amazing and are officially healthy with it too, Im really pleased for you x

Brilliant! Especially as the doctor congratulated you. My doctor signed my form for CD but it was as if he don't expect me to get any where on it. Well I'm going to prove him wrong, just like you have done! x xx

Great post Georgie - you are so right that often we diet for "vanity" and forget about the positive health benefits that come with it. I'm exactly the same! Really interesting to see the results down in black and white. Well done xxx

Back