I'm joing LL April 20th

Sandrat
How many bars are you allowed on LL a day ?
With CD you had to be on cd for i think 2 weeks before you could have the bars , unsure about LL . but hey loving the sound of nut fudge.

Nut fudge is yummy tastes like a snickers you can't have them until after day 4 and then limited to 1 per day

5:50 well spent on ww , also the gym are you on peak or off peak at the gym ?
I love eggs and toast , many styles you can have eggs . will try be good till I start LL . I will have to go and have breakfast as been up since 6ish am , ouch makes the day long , why can't I lay in anymore lol .
This summer shanny you will love it !

One a day , hope she stocks up on them lol . cos i will be having lots but only one a day lol

i get 7 nut fudge every week!

Im finding LL brilliant. Im surprised that i havent had trouble with cravings or anything and i havent slipped up. My goal has changed now to about 8 stone 2 but i'll be so happy when i hit 10 stone!
I dont like the nut fudge bars at all! But i think the cripsy cranberry bars are lovely :)

I have found I am not hungry really at all and have to eat at set times so I don't forget! haven't tried the cranberry bars cos I love my nut fudge too much!

Ok shanny , have a great WW day .
Sandrat , I guess i'll be trying a mix of things first . Thats great that you can forget to eat , bring it on lol.
Calicostoneji , your bmi at the start is mine now . Hoping to get to 140 , and see what happens .Thats great you have not slipped up , do you think thats down to the spur of the group meetings ?
I'm excited about this now as was losing hope with CD ... not cos of CD but need the group of LL ! I'm looking forward to going back to my old me where I found I am happy , didn't have to think about weight anymore . Cos when you are over weight thats all you think about , well I do unsure about other people , hope everyone is doing great !

Good luck on your LL journey, keep motivated and stick to it, after all, what food is worth an extra £70 week because you knocked yourself out of ketosis, for that one slice of pizza :)

hi all ,how is everyone ? Well won't be long now till Tuesday , how you doing Shanny ? hows your holiday going ?
Andyfofo , so you had your pizza ? so are you back on LL now ?
Calico ... you seem very strong , i'm sure you will make goal soon .
I can't wait to start now as I seem to be putting on say 3 pounds a week , and i think why , i'm not over eating to much , so need LL more than ever . Keep postive everyone and soon our lifes won't be a diet

Last edited:
noooo i meant that something like a slice of pizza could knock you out of ketosis and make you need another week, costing £70 :) so its not worth it :p

Ho , yes I see what you mean

noooo i meant that something like a slice of pizza could knock you out of ketosis and make you need another week, costing £70 :) so its not worth it :p
Yes , paying so much for a diet to cheat , only is a set back

crist i bet i'm heavier on her scales than on mine , its always the way , me thinks cos its nighttime weigh in !

hi Shanny
Yes . was out there yesterday lol and was you ? makes a change to see the sun . I guess it will make dieting easier too , on vlcd you get cold on them . hows you shanny ?

Back