I'm joing LL April 20th

Morning petal im really good thanx been to my irst ww meeting this morning got my booklet and ready to start up again.!

Oooh yes was in the sun loved it.! lol

what u doing today then? xx

So your ready , what time was class ?
I had my last blow out yesterday , BBQ and a glass of wine . and today i'm using up 2 days of CD then will switch to LL head start of that headache from hell .
so you now have some reading to do shanny ?
Yes long time coming the good weather but it really helps on diets as you don't want to eat so much . xx

Good luck with the new lifestyle trust me
it flys by :) once your in ketosis damn nothing can stop you :)

thank you

Good luck with the new lifestyle trust me
it flys by :) once your in ketosis damn nothing can stop you :)

How are you doing ? Are you on LL ?

How are you doing ? Are you on LL ?

I was on ll finished the program and rtm
just before Xmas 2009 :) was a great learning curve and perfect
in
every way
good luck with today :) if you need help or guidance
just ask
away don't be shy

learning curve is what I need

I was on ll finished the program and rtm
just before Xmas 2009 :) was a great learning curve and perfect
in
every way
good luck with today :) if you need help or guidance
just ask
away don't be shy

Thank you , i'm sure i;m going to need help .
BTW , well done on getting there with LL
Yes first meeting tonight , at 8pm.

Morning Jackie will doing okish so far missing CD for some crazy reason lol.!

Just keep thinking i may gain weight, U feeling ok hun?? x

missing CD lol
Funny that cos when I came off it a while ago , i was like that .
won't gain weight , alot of people think that when they refed , its normal !
For me , i'm using up my CD , and will switch to LL Wednesday , don't time fly ?
You know last night I did first day on CD just really ro get a head start , well I had food demons come over a burger , but I thought do it and fail and then kept saying fail then it passed its only a moment of weakness for now , but god I hate them times .
So how about you how many points did you have ?

How did your appointment go
ready to start??, I'm sure your raring
to go

good luck at your meeting tomorrow jackie. I have just read this thread and it seems like you are good to go!!

You have done CD so you know what your getting yourself in for!! I re-started myself yesterday after a few weeks off. Last bit to target now!!

Hope you have a lovely group of girlies x

Was 1 hour and 30 mins

How did your appointment go
ready to start??, I'm sure your raring
to go

Got home at ten tonight , just did a little book reading ... it went fast , think this was the 2nd wk for most , as it was my first wk .
I'm going to sleep like a log tonight lol .
I have had two days of CD so think i've broke the camels back lol , but I guess my head is going to tell me something in the morning , don't say i'm going to get away with the nasty headache ? huh .
Yes i'm up for this , for sure :)

Yes you've done great !

good luck at your meeting tomorrow jackie. I have just read this thread and it seems like you are good to go!!

You have done CD so you know what your getting yourself in for!! I re-started myself yesterday after a few weeks off. Last bit to target now!!

Hope you have a lovely group of girlies x

Yes CD has been apart of my life on and off , I found tonight that you seem to be able to have more , we tasted the brooth , its just such alot of extra cask all these add ons lol .
So how has it been for you on your restart ?
Target is in sight thats great .
I can see you have done amazing .
I had my photos done tonight , got my homework to do now lol . will post more tomorrow as my eyes are sleepy so no more book reading for now , but will keep me busy lol

Go,Go,Go Jackie you can do this chick, u know the drill WATER WATER and keep busy.!

Well fresh start for me on ww had 2 kiwi's for brekkie im on 18 points not alot really lol.!

have a strong day hun once K is here u will be sailing.!!!
xx

Hi shanny
My mate who I see this morning is on WW don't think shes doing to well , think shes on 20 points but she blew it last night , how much is WW weekly now shanny
Thank you girl , yes once K is here i'll be feeling better .
Water , must up that , my friend made me a coffee with milk didn't like to say i can't after made ops . But yes looking at this day by day . all been here and not alone .
Kiwis are speed foods , your making good choices !
so have you got the points off to a fine art lol
Go girl , road to slim valley !

Ladies keep going :) the goals will come thick and fast just stick with it :)

hey shanny , you missed it that much lol . While you've got the postive mind go for it .
Did you not find WW any good ?

Heya how you enjoying LL (",)
have a great weekend

Not finding it easy , but the rewards I guess are worth it , will keep trying , did you find it like this Ken ?

Morning jackie, finding hard hun?? you must stick to it hun, when the pounds stones drop off you will be feeling FAB!!!

I know you will chick

yep cd again i said to myself 'food' can wait really loosing the weight food good is what i want.

And yep my head is on the diet and positive so might aswell do it now instead of gaining the weight and starting it all again.!

ive missed my orange bars and tetra's lol

have a good day hunny x

Back