im re-satarting (again) 26/04/07

samsmummy

Hi Fellow Dieters
Well i managed to **** everything up and im now a re-starter once again totally annoyed with my self i just don't seem to have enough will power and god knows why because you all have so much inspiration ,i know the diet works so i don't know what im playing at im a fool need to try and shift 4/5 stone by end of august (which is totally doable ) but i can,t get my finger out im starting all over tomorrow with my cdc Kelly so fingers crossed this time honestly i could cry:cry:in fact i just did well im gonna go now and alter my signiture and tomorrow il re do my tracker cause i just know ive put weight back on (oh here come some more tears :cry: well ive bored enuff of you im gonny go while i can still see keyboard
thanks xxxxxx:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Fellow Dieters
Well i managed to **** everything up and im now a re-starter once again totally annoyed with my self i just don't seem to have enough will power and god knows why because you all have so much inspiration ,i know the diet works so i don't know what im playing at im a fool need to try and shift 4/5 stone by end of august (which is totally doable ) but i can,t get my finger out im starting all over tomorrow with my cdc Kelly so fingers crossed this time honestly i could cry:cry:in fact i just did well im gonna go now and alter my signiture and tomorrow il re do my tracker cause i just know ive put weight back on (oh here come some more tears :cry: well ive bored enuff of you im gonny go while i can still see keyboard
thanks xxxxxx:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi hun, dont cry or be annoyed at yourself because CD is such a difficult diet and the fact that you are still continuing with the diet and restarting shows determination. You just have to be in the right frame of mind and sometimes it takes time for it to finally click in your head that you can do this.

I have tried to restart since October last year but i have only ever got to day 5. I was so upset and angry at myself when i kept having to restart but every time i did i learnt something new about why i kept failing . I found this was was often because i didnt feel as overwieght as i did when i first started CD (i gained about 2/3 of my weight back) but most of the time i thought that the diet is a guarantee so i will eventually lose the weight so i cant start again tomorrow.

Right now i am about 90% confident that i can complete the diet and i am trying to stay determined to stick with it. I might fail again or i might not but i can just feel it in my body that i can do this.

So try to stay positive sweetie, think of what you have learned from doing the diet before and feel proud that you are still strong enough tocontinue with the diet.

Good luck hun, i'm here if you need support :) xx

I did the same thing and am back on the horse now. All I can say is that as long as you do not give up trying you are a winner.

And as you are trying again you are a winner in my book!

Good luck and if you need support just shout - I am in such a strong frame of mind at the moment that I have spare going. I am sure that will change and I will need to find support from others.

hun ... you are in no way the only one! Thing is it took me nearly 2 years and 3 stone gain to restart!

Good luck and lets have some smiles!

xx

Back