I'm thinking of getting a tattoo if i get into the 9's!

How is everyone getting on?
I know everyone's body shapes are different etc but I've lost 1 stone now and I'm still a size 16 (12 stone 13 pounds). Yet, I read that girls are 13 stone odd and wearing size14's.

Maybe if I try and buy a pair of size 14 something and see how they fit, because I've worn size 16 and 18 for 10 years plus!!! I have never bought a smaller size but I just can't help looking in the mirror and looking no different. Does anyone else see that? Xxx have a great day!

It takes a while for your brain to catch up so go and try some things on. I've lost 1 1/2 stone now and to be honest I'm in the same stuff, it just fits better!! I've heard people say that they lose a size with every stone they lose, definitely doesn't work that way with me!
Do you have something in your wardrobe that has always been a little tight? Try it on - and keep trying it on until you can see it hanging off you'
You're doing brilliantly, just keep going!

Anne xx

Funny you should say that, before I went on holiday (5 weeks ago), I bought some size 16 jean style shorts from asda and I got really annoyed because I couldn't even pull them up my thighs and blamed asda for making small sizes.

^ just tried them on now and they fit, and done up! Bit pinchy round the legs but hey, I got them on! Xxx :)))

There you go then - it's small things like that, that give you the willpower to keep going.
I'm not looking for miracles I just want to see progress!! Lol

Anne xx

Morning lovelies :)

Hope alls well. I'm off work for the next 3 weekends in a row (it's gonna be hard!)

Anyway I've now lost about 16.5 pounds in just over 3 weeks... And I really can't see a difference.

Granted, I'm still wearing size 16 trousers (which are a bit loose), but I don't think I'll fit into a 14 yet.

I now weigh 12 stone 10 pounds. I'm 5ft 11.

I'm tempted to buy something in size 14 and keep it till it fits. Has anyone else done that?

Xxxx

I've got cupboards full of stuff ranging from a 12 to an 18. Just remember not all 14's are created equal. I bet you can find plenty to get into now, just find something you really love and use it as an incentive.
You're doing great!!

Anne xx

I'm with you on this maybe not the 9 stone mark as i think i would be dead by that point but when I reach my goal I have decided to get a tattoo that comes from my back round my side and onto my stomach to try and hide the millions of stretch marks i have :D.

Back