In it to Slim it....Atkins Plan

I'm going to start Atkins on Monday, everywhere seems so quiet on here but I've been keeping an eye on your diary and have decided to give it a try for the first time. I've tried so many diets and I just can't keep the motivation as results are so slow so hoping this will work for me. I have about 3 stone to loose, but I LOVE carbs, pasta being my favourite so it's going to be a struggle. I am constantly bloated and feeling sluggish so hoping doing this and seeing results will keep me motivated!

I just feel terrible. I'm eating plenty of calories, enough carbs 30-35g, lots of healthy fats. I'm losing weight. I just lack energy so bad. I'm not sure what to do, as this has been 4 or 5 days. Which is why my carbs are up to 35g.
My husband is saying I should start eating 'normal again' but I felt truly awful before Atkins. So I'm hoping it will pass soon.

I hear ya, been the same myself. I put it down to a lack of vitimans. We are advised to take a vitiman tablet without iron ( If possible ) everyday in the atkins book. I started taking the ones from aldi and finally after two weeks of being exhausted I feel better. Definetly worth a try :)

Well I completed my first day... Does this sound right?
Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs
Lunch- chicken salad with 2 spoons of full fat mayo and a bit of the chicken skin
Tea- chicken cooked in olive oil, Cauliflower mash with butter and cheese and broccoli.

I also drank about 2 litres of water.
Although I think I followed it correctly yesterday is it normal to think you've eaten bad? Feels so strange using full fat Mayo butter etc

Hope your feeling better today! Xx

Sounds great @steff92xx . It's great using full day stuff isn't it

Back