In search of the skinny girl...

Right. I've got over myself! Just a few silly things getting me down and have to travel for work which means my diet and exercise suffer :( hotel food is the reason I started putting on weight, so that news upset me loads and just wanted to eat rubbish but I stayed strong!!! Food diary is good today too....loads less syns this week :)

Hope you're all ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

joanna25 said:
Right. I've got over myself! Just a few silly things getting me down and have to travel for work which means my diet and exercise suffer :( hotel food is the reason I started putting on weight, so that news upset me loads and just wanted to eat rubbish but I stayed strong!!! Food diary is good today too....loads less syns this week :)

Hope you're all ok xx

Hey Joanna

Glad your feeling better. And your back too it ooh and much applause for resisting to binge on the wrong foods yey :)

X

Hi Joanna

Glad you're back and you're feeling better.

Em

hey ladies,

thanks for all your words of support :) i'm back on it and dead happy :)

today i started using the myfitnesspal app on my iphone mostly for somewhere to track my weight progress and track my food on the go. it only works as a calorie counting app. based upon my weight, height and goal, as well as how active i am and how quickly i want to lose (although it only lets you go up to 2lb a week...) anyway. it says i'm allowed to eat 1200 calories a day. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! That's nothing! Although it kindly gave me 500 extra for the 45 minutes zumba I just completed. Totalling up todays intake (which only included 3.5syns as you will see in a mo) resulted in over 2000 cals!!!!! It just shows....SW is the diet for hungry people!!!!

So...onto my food diary...

B - raspberries and strawberries with muller light and alpen light

L - leftovers from last nights tea...very nice chicken and pea and pasta in carbonara sauce type thing...Syn free incl HEXA

D - chilli and prawn linguine. again syn free

Snacks - Apricots, muller light, other alpen light (HEXB), apple banana, mugshot....the usual filler uppers I use!!! Blew 3.5 on a fruit winder. That's a lot for what they are but I'm really hooked on them at the moment and at least they're low in fat and are made of real fruit.

It's insane that I could keep going on the syns today, which would well take my calories up!

Thank god I'm NOT calorie counting hey!!!!!

It would be interesting to see how I compare on WW pro points as well, but I know nothing about that so keeping well out of it.

Friday tomorrow :) keep threatening a fat friday but think I'll well regret it.....

How are you all doing girls?
xx

Hey Joanna

So glad that your feeling better and your back :)

I was a big calorie counter pre SW so it took me a while not to look at the calories on every single pack and be scared of anything large In calories hahaha ;-)

I am good, feeling a lot more human heehee just attended my first post lurgi work out :) did 45min aerobics and going to do either a bike ride with my friend usually do a couple mile or more or get on the pole for 45mins tomorrow then the same Sunday... Were hosting a SW BBQ Saturday with my friend and her husband who is on SW and my mum and step dad again who are on SW so be no temptation then phew need a weekend off. :) x

Glad you're feeling better hon :)

I've planned all my meals for while I'm away in the hope I stay on track!! Also managed to get hold of some Zumba DVDs so will be prancing about in my hotel room. Lets hope they put me on the ground floor!!!

Food in take today has been bang on track....shame about the copious amounts of alcohol I'm planning on consuming in a bit!

Scales peek look alright....hopefully 2lbs off tomorrow which will make me 12st....nearly stone busted :)

However tomorrow will tell after all the alcohol!!!

Probably want to get to my Zumba class!! I went this morning and sweat an absolute bucket load!!!

Hope you're all good :) x

My First Ever (Official!!!) Green Day

For the first time ever, I've had a green day. Well I say first...first official attempt. After having a good look at how green works, I think there's been many a day where I haven't gone green and I really could have done.....I always whack tuna or meat of some form in my lunch but I could happily leave it out, so think from now, I will do some more green days :)

So anyway....it's been good :)

I missed breakfast due to sleeping through it :(

L - savoury rice, green beans, sweetcorn and peas

NOT PICKED ALL AFTERNOON WHICH I DO ALL THE TIME AT WEEKENDS...NOT EVEN FRUIT. BEEN MASSIVELY ENGROSSED IN WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING!!!! this is huge!!!!

D - tuna nicoise my way! I don't know if there's set rules but I had my own version of it....tuna (130g because that's a whole tin...113g is a HEXB on green so had to syn 17g of it....probably about 1syn) new taters, hard boiled egg....the standard stuff...

I do however have an aversion to tomatoes and peppers unless they're cooked so i stir fried up some red onion, green and yellow peppers and cherry tomatoes in fry light and seasoned with nandos herb and garlic seasoning. yumness!!!!!

so as you can see...tuna nicoise with a twist :) there's tonnes of it aswell. having the rest tomorrow for lunch.

If I have room at the end, I'm going to wash it down with a skinny cow lolly :)

SYNS: 5.5

So tomorrow it's off to the hotel....we shall see how that goes!!!!!!!

Also, weighed in today and -2lbs so happy all round.

Hope you're all well xx

Hey Joanna

Firstly well done on your -2lb weight loss that's fantastic :) :)

Love the idea of your tea but with a twist with the grilled veggies.

I am also sure you will be right on plan when your away you seem to be fully on the plan and in the zone at the moment. Did u manage to sort out DVD to be doing a bit of zumba'n when your away??

I have been 100% on plan and have done 2 successful red days so far (although one turned into an accidental EE...but that was luckily done when I didn't realise that corn on the cob wasn't Syn free on red but could change it to EE)

Don't think I have lost thou still Soooooooo bloated... Didn't have TOTM after, I am all over the place at the moment so I think I am holding onto the weight at the moment boo :-( xxx

Thanks hon :)

Still miffed it's so little given all the exercise I've been doing and wasn't previously and was losing 3lbs a week then!!! I'm putting it down to me drinking more and a proneness to water retention...

TOTM happened for me today...finally. Been waiting for it for what feels like weeks...some may call my six week cycle fortunate...I just see it as a pain because it's so long I forget when the last one was. Has lead to many a scare if you know what I mean!! And the more I stress about it's non appearance the more delayed it gets!!

How come corn on the cob isn't free on red?? That's odd isn't it!!

There's a girl on here, she's dead close to target, like yourself, and she's changed to WW pro points. I assume it's to shock her body a bit...might be worth a try?

If not, I hear green days are what makes you lose most weight. Or you could try some success express days or whatever it's called. Something to think about...

If not, go mad on grapefruit, raspberries and chicken...

Jx

Home later today!! Will update you with my failed food diary when I get home!!

xx

Probably not too bad. I didn't particularly binge, I had one dessert, two chocolate bars and two packets of crisps. It felt like a binge because everyday wasn't on plan, and I had loads of bread. Will put full diary on later today....off to buy superspeed soup ingredients in a mo.....

How's your week been? Better?

x

joanna25 said:
Probably not too bad. I didn't particularly binge, I had one dessert, two chocolate bars and two packets of crisps. It felt like a binge because everyday wasn't on plan, and I had loads of bread. Will put full diary on later today....off to buy superspeed soup ingredients in a mo.....

How's your week been? Better?

x

Aww that's not too bad at all... You weigh in tomorrow don't u?

I have had a great week. Just making my SW syn free curry for tonight as making my hubby a 3 course SW Indian meal :) got:

poppadoms and chutneys to start (will have to syn the poppadoms and the mango chutney)
then a 1 syn onion bajhi(per one) and a mixed salad.
Then a syn free chicken Dupiaza, steamed rice and SW chips (will also do a mini garlic bread type with coop pitta for HEB)
Dessert will be chopped fruit and yogurt.... If I can get it all in but I bet I will haha x

oooh i'd say that sounds lush however i'm not a big fan of indian!!!!!! i do however love mango chutney (have you tried the mango glazed chicken out of SW magazine??) and chopped fruit and yoghurt always goes down well....the garlic bread thing sounds good too....

he's a lucky man though! you're spoiling him!!!1

as promised...here is my week long diary...it's shameful....

M - breakfast - mixed berries and yoghurt
lunch - tuna nicoise
dinner - lasagne with garlic bread....whoopseee.... (12 syns for lasagne...)

naughty snack: pecan pie......ooooooppssseeeeee eee

tuesday - breakfast - slice of brown toast with beans and lean bacon
lunch - ww veg soup and a MASSIVE CHUNK OF BROWN BREAD!!!! GAAAAHHH!!!!! apples and bananas...
dinner - chicken and bacon with a bit of cheese on. (HEXA???) mixed salad, no dressing just balsamic vinegar. this sounds good until you count all the chips I ate!!!! and not to mention the entire bar of galaxy cookie crumble....

Wednesday - breakfast - as yesterday
lunch - tuna and lettuce wrap, mccoys crisps, pineapple
dinner - tried to be healthy with spring veg soup. it was cold and vile so thought sod it i'll have pizza.

Thursday - breakfast - beans on toast
lunch - tuna and lettuce wrap, kit kat (4 finger...i'd given up by this point....) and pineapple
dinner - my friend who works in leicester cooked for me - gnocci (which is only 1.5 syns per 100g which is amazing...shame about all the olive oil she cooked it in.....), chicken in red pesto and massive salad....

Friday - breakfast - "the works" - sausages, beans and toast
lunch - wholemeal turkey and lettuce baguette and another bag of mccoys...
dinner - HOME FINALLY!!!!! skinny cow lolly and syn free spag bol. with garlic bread (i thought "what the hell" by this point!!!)

So today...back with a vengence.....

B - red grapefruit and 2 slices of nimble bread (HEXB), 2 "fried" eggs and two light choices cheese slice (HEXA) - nice breakfast sarnie -- maccy d's eat your heart out.....

the plan is for today to be green...this is the remaining plan...

lunch - Superspeed soup
snack if i want it - syn free noodles....

dinner - chicken in balsamic vinegar with red onion and red peppers, with not quite sure what yet on the side....

scales damage seems to be about 2lbs. but tomorrow will tell....hopefully the superspeed soup will shove a rocket up my arse or something...plus i have loads of berries, pineapple and grapefruit......

tomorrow will be interesting.

off to zumba now (which i couldn't do in hotel anyway because a) no space and b) waaaaaaayyy too hot!!!!!)

Jx

oops...slipped up with five marshmallows...oh well...only a syn each...i plan my days for these little misdemeanour's....

Hi Joanna

I have been thinking of trying the superspeed soup but I don't think anyone else will eat it at my house so will have to have it for lunch in work.
You also sound like you are back on plan.

Laura - Your indian sounds good I was going to make a curry tonight but we had a big lunch while out today so it can wait until next week.

it's making me fart a lot!!!!

apparently it freezes really well...it took me two big saucepans and 8 chinese take out containers!!! (worrying that i have 8 to be honest.....!!!) go for it...you'll only know if you try whether it works for you...x

SS soup pic attached....

Just weighed in....I've stayed the same which actually considering the week I've had, I can't really complain about. I'm not over the moon but definite relief that things haven't increased :) so almost in the 11s again now!!

So today's plan is very similar to yesterday except tea is carbonara with bacon :)

Attachments

• image-920011825.jpg
    image-920011825.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 12
Last night tea....balsamic roast chicken with red pepper and red onion...

It's delightful :) serve it with a massive green salad but have also done it with SW chips or pasta.

Attachments

• image-2430574286.jpg
    image-2430574286.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 16
Back