INCH LOSS CLINIC

carly1309

:party0019: Has anyone used one of the inch loss clinics (thats what its called in Edinburgh)

They put on slendertone type pads and go for 1 hour per week split into 2 or 3 visits per week

Its FAb and really works alongside a diet:wow: :wow:

It is expensive £200 per 4 wks but ours has an offer on Just now buy 1 block get 1 free

I haven't tried that but done one of those wraps where you lose inches say for a special occasion, but i didn't realise that the inch loss was added up from all your body !!

Got really fat toes! LOL

Im actually looking at going to my local one. Its good to see you were pleased with the results carly. Im interested more in the toning side of it.

They had a coupon in the paper this week for £100 off :)

Starlight is it Tina O's Clinic ?

If you are dieting and doing this at the same time u wont believe the results;)

I lost 11 inches 1st time then went back again a few months later and lost 8

To be honest its like anything...If you stop dieting weight goes on but its not like an inch wrap just for a night out, It really lasts if you keep up with your diet..

I am doing Slimming World at the moment but my weight loss has come off 4 1/2 1st wk, 4 next and this week 3 1/2. I put this down to the help of the Inch Loss Clinic.

Please let me know how you get on....:bliss:

Take care xxx

p.s meant to say the sensation is weird to begin with but well worth it..........

Hi Carly,

It is Tinas Glasgow Branch Im going to. Ive got a free session booked for a week on Tuesday.

Im not sure if Im best going just now or waiting a while til Ive lost even more weight. I have a LONG way still to go and Im not sure if Ill benefit more a few months down the road

Im more interested in the toning aspect of it

Im really glad you found it so good :)

Tina did it at her heaviest ( I think)

She is doing an offer just now, once you have had your first lot you can then get loyalty buy 1 get 1 free so you get 24 treatments for the price of 12 @ £200. (well in Edin she is)

I think it will really give you and your diet a boost.

Keep me updated or if I can help you with any questions don't hesitate to ask :psiholog: lol sorry i just love this pic xxxx

Back