Introducing

Butterflygirl

Hey everyone
Thought I'd introduce myself.

Been on RC since 1/2/10 and have lost 1st 1.5lb so far.

I've been on the amazing inch loss plan but now I should be off it and my leader hasn't given me a calorie allowance or explained how Im supposed to actually follow the diet.

Im a bit confused as to how you do your shopping etc working out what Im allowed etc. If anyone can help with this I would be very greatful.

Im aiming to lose another stone by 3/5/10 as we are going to america then!

Your calorie allowance should be in the back of your phase 2 & 3 book. So for your height and weight your calorie allowance is between 1331 & 1665 depending on ur age.

so you follow the basic diet of 200 cals for breakfast, 300 for lunch 400 for dinner, 200 for your daily milk and 2no. power snacks. On top of that you can then have either a low fat dessert (max. 100 cals)or low fat treat (max. 100 cals) AND an alcoholic drink (max. 100 cals) or a high fat treat (max. 100 cals). You can save your treat calories up for a few days or swap your treat for alcohol, if you don't drink or want a dessert you can use the cals elsewhere.

Also if you have a lot of weight to lose you can use your additional calories for extra rice, pasta, cereal etc

HTH

Hi Butterflygirl, welcome to the boards.
Sarah has explained it beautifully as usual and she always offers A* advice. I would add that if you are going to now start and do your own menu, maybe you would like to post a food diary on here and we can just have a look at it to make sure you stay on track etc. It is easy when you just follow the book, but branching out and coming up with your own meal ideas can be a little unnerving to start with, but everyone here will help you stay on track and offer ideas and suggestions if you need any, just shout. Good luck for this week and congratulations on your weight loss to date, its fantastic.:D

Wow thanks girls, Im off to asda in a bit to try and track down this infamous RC cheese!!!

I've had my birthday this week, (fish and chips and birthday cake!!!) so Im trying my hardest to be extra good between now and Monday (weigh in) so I can continue to lose consistantly each week.

RC cheese ... I love it .... unfortunately there is no Asda near me :( .... fortunately my instructor sells it :D (I believe lots do sell it so do check with your instructor if you can't find it). It has more texture than other low fat brands and as its mature cheese, you don't need too much so less calories .... good new all round :D:D

:party0011::happy096::welcome: Butterfly girl,fantastic loss welldone I'm pretty nu 2 only awk inwill have 2 try the rc cheese will have to try asda to see if they sell it ,you can get it on the rc site but U have p&p at top,good you can get it at the rc groups as no P&p sarah do they sell the bars & soups also?

Back