Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is a raging thirst ok?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by merlin, 31 July 2007 Social URL.

1. merlin

merlin Me as I want to look xxx

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone.

The last four days I have had a really bad thirst, I think I am drinking enough, approx 3L per day but is seems more raging now.

I did test my bloods on my fathers blood glucose monitor and they were fine at 4.1.

Also I have been flavouring my evening soup with a little chilli, is this allowed? I can't see that causing the thirst as I don't put that much in.

Any advice always apreciated.

Love Merlin xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Trying to remember whether I had a raging thirst as you put it....I was so paranoid that I wasnt drinking enough so I always had a glass in my hand LOL....your body is effectively detoxing so you probably need the extra few glasses to flush everything out....
    I always have a few twists of black pepper in my soup and it didnt effect my ketosis....once you continue to loose then it shouldnt be a problem....if it slows down then stop it and see if it makes a difference....best of luck!

4. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Merlin, since I started getting used to drinking 3-4L of water a day, I am alsways thirsty!! In fact I am thirsty right now, and I had a large glass of water about half an hour ago!

I wouldnt be too concerned about it, unless you are starting to *need* to drink more than 4L or so....

5. merlin

merlin Me as I want to look xxx

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks a lot,

I will drink a bit more like suggested, speak to you soon.

XXX

6. xxluckyxx

xxluckyxx Silver Member

You will get more of a thirst as you go along , try drinking an extra glass of water when you feel thirsty , it wont hurt u !!!

Keep up the good work !

7. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Oh thats interesting....have to say am beginning to love water...how sad is that!!

8. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    It certainly isnt sad I now enjoy drinking water......they say to try to drink around 3-4 litres a day but not to go over the top........as you can drink too much. I think anything over 6-8 litres is a bit too much.

9. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Oh thanks for that and the re advice re too much water which is a good point to remember....seeing lots of benefit of the water too...clear skin for one...really hope I keep it up post LT....

How is your diet going this week?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.