Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Out of curiosity (and addiction perhaps) I weighed myself when I got home and had lost 2lbs more (AWESOME) and then weighed myself immediately again because, well I don't know...and those evil scales decided to put those 2lbs back on. WHAT? Perhaps they were teaching me a lesson. I'm going to ignore them until next Monday, see how they like that!

I'm so glad I've just seen this thread... I am a self confessed serial weigher!! I had a fantastic loss last week and this week made the mistake of weighing myself in the middle of this week... Showed a gain... Now for the last part of the week I have lost all motivation... Weigh in tomorrow! So worried

Aw hun, dont be downhearted, BUT thats why you shouldnt weigh mid week at home!!! (cross arms out again). LOL . I am sure it wont be as bad as you anticipate, our weight does yoyo every day! Sending virtual hugs :)

You guys make me laugh, I'm reading and thinking yup, that's me pretty much every day!
Real weigh in tomoz, lets see if mine are telling porkies!!!

Heehee Hollysnan you have become the crusader on here helping the fight against scale abuse. However I don't think these minxes are really listening. ;-)

I couldn't cope with not knowing before i go to class!! I do try to keep it to a max of once a day though ;)

I find that if I've lost weight it keeps me on track to keep being good and if I've put it on then it gives me a kick to be good - so win win :)

Back