Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

10.3 this morning was 10.5 last weds fingers crossed for a loss tonight at WI!

fingers crossed for you :)
xfingers.gif

I dont own scales so I wouldnt say Im a serial weigher as such.. my parents have a set though so sometimes if I am visiting I will hop on the scales when I pop to the loo, or even just say Im going to the loo just so I can check Im losing :scale: I never use it as a way to be naughty though, I dont think oh Ive lost 1 pound so have that biscuit thats calling your name. I just want to check really, its silly to be honest, I just dont want to go and not have a loss or I would feel silly which is ridiculous as lots of people maintain or gain and I dont think they are silly. If I havent lost or its not showing then I will be super good, so its a good thing for me, though I try not to go on them all the time lol

I weigh myself every morning and find it a motivational thing, if I've list I feel good about myself and if I've put on I feel in control that I know about it straight away and need to be extra good that day!

So my 2lb loss this morning turned in to a maintain at WI :( DEVASTATED!

well through the week for the scales loosing 2lb, to going up to +6lb an down again, at class it was STS thank goodness! my scales really like to mess with my head!

I'm +1 from WI but I think I was this time last week too - the scales didn't start moving til Friday so I'm living in hope of a good loss again this week :)

i weigh at the same time everyday - i know my scales are 1.5lb higher than the WI in ones so i kind of know what's going on - last night they showed 1lb loss so fingers crossed for WI tonight now

Grr, weighed myself this morning and am up a pound since yesterday. I'm going out for dinner tonight, so was expecting a v small loss or sts at WI tomorrow, but now I think I'm going to get a gain. Which makes me think I might as well not bother making a good choice for dinner tonight and might as well eat more during the day. (Obviously I know this isn't the way forwards, but the scales have so much influence on mood and motivation!)

why don't you use them as inspriation to be extra good :)

Jenna88 said:
If only they would just show up and show you 9st 10 and me 8st 7 then we'd all be happy...but NO, they're soooo selfish.

They really are! We're not asking for much, are we? And we behave all week. And we're nice to them...sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back