Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

My scales finally seem to be coming down, first time since Sunday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started this thread nearly a year ago and am so glad to see that I'm not the only one! Since going off the rails a few months back I have actually avoided my scales but now I have rejoined, well, they are back in the bathroom just waiting for me to hop on!

I started this thread nearly a year ago and am so glad to see that I'm not the only one! Since going off the rails a few months back I have actually avoided my scales but now I have rejoined, well, they are back in the bathroom just waiting for me to hop on!

Welcome back lovely lady - you've been missed!x

I've just had a shower etc an managed NOT to step on the scales!! BIG achievement for me...going to see if I can last til tues!! X

Thought I'd add my thoughts... I started on sat and have weighed myself each day so far I've lost 2lbs gained 3lbs then today I'm back to where I started on sat. I'm not sure it's working at all but ill keep going to sat and see the final verdict..... Glum fed up and far too much left over Xmas food to keep saying no to if I don't even lose 1/2lb

His the scales n chucked the battery . Want to weigh already !!

Happy birthday xxx

His the scales n chucked the battery . Want to weigh already !!

I think that's the best way to be honest,when OH and I move in together at the end of the month I'm purposefully not buying a set of bathroom scales...and don't think my mum will be too happy if I take hers haha! X

Back to serial weighing this week so I can keep check..need a loss! Had WI yesterday and next one on Tuesday so 5 days to aim for gold :)

Back