1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Is SW effective at home?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by violetevelyn, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. violetevelyn

violetevelyn New Member

I have just started SW today, I've done it before but this time I am attempting to do it on my own. I would like to attend a class but I simply can't afford it at the moment :-( one of the biggest problems I have found already is that I miss the food diary(both paper copy and online). Is there anywhere I can find a similar online sheet to fill in or app available ??
    I am hoping to lose 2 stone so have joined this site to help motivate myself during weak moments!
    good luck to everyone starting their slimming journey - whatever their plan of choice:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. diet4ever

diet4ever Active Member

Hiya welcome from a fellow Slimming Word at home dieter ! I managed to find the diaries online, just done a google search ! Lol good luck
    :) amanda

4. violetevelyn

violetevelyn New Member

Thank you, I'll have a look now. Xx

5. nousername

nousername Well-Known Member

I found it worked really well from home. It took a bit of getting used to, things like eating as much fruit as I want seemed crazy but not being allowed to eat much meat on green plan.

I ended up losing 3 stone, I then gave up after a holiday as I thought I could maintain... but went to old habits.