Is SW effective at home?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by violetevelyn, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. violetevelyn

violetevelyn New Member

I have just started SW today, I've done it before but this time I am attempting to do it on my own. I would like to attend a class but I simply can't afford it at the moment :-( one of the biggest problems I have found already is that I miss the food diary(both paper copy and online). Is there anywhere I can find a similar online sheet to fill in or app available ??
    I am hoping to lose 2 stone so have joined this site to help motivate myself during weak moments!
    good luck to everyone starting their slimming journey - whatever their plan of choice:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. diet4ever

diet4ever Member

Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hiya welcome from a fellow Slimming Word at home dieter ! I managed to find the diaries online, just done a google search ! Lol good luck
    :) amanda

4. violetevelyn

violetevelyn New Member

Thank you, I'll have a look now. Xx

5. nousername

nousername Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st7lb
    Current Weight:
    25st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world - green
    I found it worked really well from home. It took a bit of getting used to, things like eating as much fruit as I want seemed crazy but not being allowed to eat much meat on green plan.

I ended up losing 3 stone, I then gave up after a holiday as I thought I could maintain... but went to old habits.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.