Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

Great isn't it! I have started to notice how much easier the exercise is all feeling. I do 4-5 classes a week, 2 RC, 1 legs, bums & tums and 1-2 cardio fat burner sessions. I am really noticing the inch loss too.

Kat

It is great when the clothes start getting too big and you can count the inches coming off as well as the lbs!

Kat

thats gr8 your doing fab 1b off this wk for me

Well done Wilyn - all those lbs count! I am not sure what to expect tomorrow.

I haven't been as good as I could have been this week due to valentines, but I did 5 classes and the inches are coming off too! I would be happy with 1lb!

Kat

It happens sometimes FAR - don't feel worried. If you have been good then it will reflect, if not this week but next.

I didn't get along to my WI tonight - I have had my nephew for a long weekend and we were out tonight. I did get along to aerobics at the gym though so hopefully it will all be good by next week!

Good luck with this weeks WI!

Kat xx

hello everyone

Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining you.

A little about me - I lost 3 stone early last year with Lighterlife, and kept it off till about November time, when I started to creep back up again.

I joined RC online, with the intention of losing a stone by New Year, but lost nothing, so realise its a class I need.

I joined RC class 2 weeks ago and was very disappointed to find I weighed 12.9 again. I've set a target of 10.7, which is slightly less that I got to before, but will give me a little leeway.

I've just finished Fat Attack Fortnight, and have lost 6lbs. :)

I miss the support from the RC online forum, so I'm hoping it will be nice and friendly and supportive here!

I'm looking forward to my increase in calories today..............oooh, now what shall I have for breakfast?

Well done FAR that is fantastic!!

Kat

Hi Cupcake and welcome to our board. It is a little quiet here but things have picked up recently and the more of us that stick with it the better it will get and hopefully we will attract more peeps!

Well done on your 6lb loss that is fantastic!

Kat xx

I feel like I am not doing so well this week with my calories but I don't know why as I haven't been bad! Missed my exercise classes for the last 3 nights for one reason or another so sure that is contributing to me feeling a bit kak!

I have a class tomorrow night and Saturday and I did one on Monday so at least I will have done 3 this week!

Kat xx

Thank u :)

How are u going this week.

Yeah, you are right. I will get there tomorrow night. it's been a long week!

Kat xx

I find if i miss some gym sessions i feel horrible.
Im sure uve done fine, getting 3 classes in is really good. :)

Hi Cupcake well done on your six pound loss. Its those damn scales they tell lies dont they? lol.I have been doing this for about six weeks lost a stone and then out of the blue put 3 lbs on even tho i stuck rigidly to the diet. I think it was an allergy to ryvita so cut it out.I am back where i started now but have got fluid retention (t.o.t.m) so dont know where I am weight wise. God who'd be female eh? Best of luck on your journey and well done to Kat and F.A.R for doing so well. wWe are proud of you girls!

Back