Is this the quietest board? Lets turn it around!

Hey Jakki!

It is a bugger when you can see no reason why you would gain but hopefully it will sort itself out and surprise you next week!

Heres to a good week ladies!! (and gents if any of you are lurking out there!)

Kat xx

Heres to us :clap:

:party0019:

Yes, here's to you guys!! Thought I'd drop by and say hello again and keep going with all your hard work.:)

Hope you venture outside here a bit as well and come chat to us on any of the other forums/threads that you see :D

Lacey..xx :)

I didn't get there tonight unfortunately :cry:

We have a huge audit at work in a couple of weeks so we are working evenings and I just couldn't get away tonight. It is ok, I will have a good week and find out next week!

Kat
:D

Good luck with your wi tomorrow :D

Thank you Lacey! I haven't ventured too far from this bored, mainly due to time but I will in the future.

It is really great that you pop by now and again. All the support is welcomed!

Kat
:D

Yes, here's to you guys!! Thought I'd drop by and say hello again and keep going with all your hard work.:)

Hope you venture outside here a bit as well and come chat to us on any of the other forums/threads that you see :D

Lacey..xx :)

Thank you Lacey! I haven't ventured too far from this bored, mainly due to time but I will in the future.

It is really great that you pop by now and again. All the support is welcomed!

Kat :D
You are more than welcome and thank you..:D

Hi i'm nicola, i joined RC 2 days ago. I did lipotrim last year and lost 4st only to put 3 back on as soon as i started eating again! I thought about going back on to LT again but decided it wasn't for me as although i had great weight loss it didnt really teach me to eat correctly. I also decided on RC as my fiance is diabetic and so follows a low GI diet anyway, meaning we can both eat the same. I loved the class & aerobics, the instructor was lovely. I have also signed up for race for life this summer to keep me motivated & have just started jogging, i feel really positive! I'm finding the diet really easy & i'm not hungry at all! Anyway thought i would say hi & good luck to you all xx

Hi Pinkiepie and welcome to the board! It is a great diet. Keep us posted how you do!

Kat

hi all pleased your doing well got abad back so cant get to class at
min STS THIS WK!

thanks yes sts ok considering really fed up as cant exercise pleased when back 2 normal been put on baclefen by dr really
knock me out but are easing the pain:(
hi to the new people on the board thats gr8!:D

I know how you feel Wilyn, I was there myself with the back thing for a few weeks after christmas!

I am currently in a STS phase, work is manic and I am exhausted! I am hoping for a good loss next week though!

Good luck everyone else this week!

Kat

hi still at s ts my back still not good really fed up
on really strong pankillers will be plezd when get back to normal
and can exercise etc its been afew wks now am trying to stick wiv it though!

You are doing better than me Wilyn. We got news of an external audit at work which resulted in us finding out that a member of staff has covered up alsorts. It has meant that for 3 solid weeks I have had to work extra hours, late nights and weekends on top of my normal working hours to get her work straight (we won't go into how I feel about that!)

I held it together well for the first two weeks although I wasn't getting to class or the gym but this last week has all gone to pot. I am not going to stress about it. The audit takes place on Monday so I will get back to my diet and the gym and re-focus!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Kat

you must be absolutely worn out kat bet you will be pleased when it settles down

I really am Wilyn. I am also moving in just over 2 weeks and have done nothing towards packing yet! I am also deorating a couple of the rooms in my flat! It is constant!

This afternoon I am working just to get final bits and pieces done before tomorrow. Then I can get on with my exercise which ultimately boosts my eating as it makes me feel very motivated! Oh and packing! lol

Kat

hi kat ,you sure are bet you will be pleased when get moved
canncelled prem as its going to be a while with my back slipped a disc well fed up

Back