Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

Thank you Darcy!! And you xxx

Went on the scales to see if they would cheer me up. My weigh day is tomorrow. I am down 1st 1lbs today. May have a kickback tomorrow. But I am smiling today x

Im glad you beat the stress! Have a good day xxx

Im glad you beat the stress! Have a good day xxx

Thank you very much! And you.

Gonna kick of with a toffee caramel shake soon. It's been lots of green tea so far this morning xxx

Another day complete!

Copious amounts of green tea, water, coffee, toffee caramel shake. Loved the vanilla shake. And had spaghetti bolognese for dinner. I flavoured it spicy and added more water to it after microwaving. Made it a bit better.

Official weigh in the morning!!!

Stayed at 1st 1lbs (15lbs) in one week! I am happy.

Still determined to keep going!! This is good!

Well done x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Fantastic! Well done :D

Well done Isis!!! Amazing!!! So happy for you today xxx

Thank you very much lovely ladies! I am
Very happy and focused! Xxxxxx

Just had my second pack of the day. Warmed up double choc bar. Tried warm mint choc shake today too. Both were nice! Xxx

Well done Isis! We sometimes think 'only' 15 pounds but that is a huge chunk of weight. We don't really notice the loss at first but as we get lighter every half-stone loss shows more and more x

Well done Isis! We sometimes think 'only' 15 pounds but that is a huge chunk of weight. We don't really notice the loss at first but as we get lighter every half-stone loss shows more and more x

That is so true! It's because it takes a chunk of weight to feel slimmer. So it seems almost abstract until it affects how clothes fit etc!

Thank you lovely xxx

image-3579585707.jpg

This pic is me 12 April 2011 and me today. Done them because of having similar dresses on lol

Omg! That's amazing! Well done you! You look stunning and you certainly don't look like you've got much to lose!

Did you do it all on vlcd?

Back