Isis's Journey to becoming a Goddess

Omg! That's amazing! Well done you! You look stunning and you certainly don't look like you've got much to lose! Did you do it all on vlcd?

Aawww thanks lovely! Partly only. My journey is is the first post on this diary. 6 stone was a combination of low carb and VLCD. Then I had weight loss surgery. Lost another 6st mainly with low carb. Then gained four of 12s stone loss back after my 7 year relationship ended 18 months ago.

I started low carbing in November. Stopped for my birthday. Started again in December. Started Exante a week ago. Lost 2.5 stone of the gained 4 now.

So I have lost 10.5 stone all together at present. But was 12 stone loss at my most. Want to loss about 14-15 stone in total xxx

Oh Isis, what an amazing transformation - you look absolutely gorgeous!

What a journey for you - but so worth it :D

You're a real inspiration :)

Oh Isis, what an amazing transformation - you look absolutely gorgeous! What a journey for you - but so worth it :D You're a real inspiration :)

Thank you so very much. You made me smile lovely :D

I promised myself I would leave the scales until next Friday. I didn't! And still at 15lbs loss. Three days now. I think my body dropped so much it has annoyed itself!

My body is drained! TOTM was late and has been so bad that I have the nastiest of headaches today and feel wiped out! Still taking the daily strong multivitamin I have to take (due to my weight loss surgery). So hopefully my iron levels are ok. TOTM has made me anaemic in the past.

My new phablet (half phone half tablet lol) is being delivered to my moms this morning. I will spend some of the day with my siblings. To occupy my mind.

Have a lovely Saturday all!

Oh I hate wiped out days...hopefully you'll feel better later today or tomorrow!

Quite the journey. Amazing. Well done you!

I stayed the same for a few days..I think sometimes your body just needs to catch up and then there's a whoosh!

Oh I hate wiped out days...hopefully you'll feel better later today or tomorrow! Quite the journey. Amazing. Well done you! I stayed the same for a few days..I think sometimes your body just needs to catch up and then there's a whoosh!

Thank you very much babes. Feeling much better now thanks. My head hurts a bit still.

I will stay focused and my weight will move!

Finally home.

Had a lovely day with my family. My head isn't hurting hardly now.

Sat through my brother and sister eating a feast of a Chinese takeaway. Drank green tea and then peppermint tea. Stole a tiny piece of pork out my sister curry and then walked home quickly with my bags.

It was a nice day overall.

Had the apple and cinnamon porridge made into cakes for breakfast and vanilla shake for lunch. Think I will have a curry for dinner x

Really enjoyed my curry! Made it very spicy today! Yummy!!

I was down a pound today. So that's 16lbs now!

Just made my raspberry porridge into mini cakes. Did my apple and cinnamon like little scones yesterday. Much better than the porridge!

I will post pics of both days.

image-3194720823.jpg

image-2721557770.jpg

That's a great result! Congrats.

Love the look of the scones! I didn't like the raspberry porridge and I've 2 more from the 6 week mixed pack, so I'll definitely do that with them. Thanks!!

They look lush Isis how did you make them? X

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thank you greeneyedgirl!!!

Tess: the scones were made with less water. So it's a stickier firmer mixture. The cakes I made into a runny cake consistency. I don't add anything but water. Then put in the over on gas mark six and checked a few times. I am told on baking paper, you can make them into biscuits and with egg white and a bit of water into pancakes.

I make all my shakes & porridge into pancakes. Taste better & last longer x

I make all my shakes & porridge into pancakes. Taste better & last longer x

Good idea! I may try that with my toffee caramel shakes. How do you do it with shakes?

Very good idea. I'm not mad on shakes because I tend to feel as though I've not had a 'meal'. I love pancakes and wee cakes so I can see most of my shake packs being transformed into something more filling!

Very good idea. I'm not mad on shakes because I tend to feel as though I've not had a 'meal'. I love pancakes and wee cakes so I can see most of my shake packs being transformed into something more filling!

It can make this diet just a bit more "normal" lol

Isis I confess - looking at your scone and cake pix made my mouth water! What are we like? x

Isis I confess - looking at your scone and cake pix made my mouth water! What are we like? x

We are like people with a problem with food lol. It's amazing how my mind about body can react to just seeing food lol

Drinking a plain chocolate shake as hot as I type. It seems more filling hot for some reason. Even though the liquid is thinner. I may be strange though lol

Back